10. A Promise Made!

Please ignore typo and grammatical mistake!

Babbal woke up. He saw Iccha is sleeping on his chest. He smiled seeing her. He slowly moved his hand to her face and pushed away some stray hair over her face. Then he started caressing her cheeks lovingly. Iccha's sleep was broken. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

"I am sorry! Because of me, your beauty sleep got break!"

"It's ok, Babbal."

Iccha spoke. Then she again rest her head over his chest, hug him tightly and close her eyes. He slowly lift his head and kiss on the top of her head. Then he again lay on the bed.

"I love you, Iccha!"

"I love you, too!"

"Thank you for coming in my life."

"Thank you too for coming in my life!"

Iccha spoke. Babbal smiled hearing her.

"You are repeating me!"

Babbal spoke and smiled.

"No! I am not repeating you. I am telling you what I felt!"

"But, you shouldn't thank me for coming in your life! Do you know you deserve much better than me. I don't know how long time I will able to keep this relationship!"

Babbal spoke. Hearing him, Iccha was shocked. She looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean if something like that happens and you leave me alone!"

"Babbal, I already told you I won't leave you! Then why are you saying this again and again. Don't you trust me?"

"I do! But, I don't trust myself! If I can't make you happy? If I hurt you! If you feel sick with me!"

"Babbal, why are you thinking like this? You cannot hurt me! You cannot hurt anyone! I promised you last night, I won't leave you alone! Then believe on me, please!"

Iccha spoke, cupping his face. He hold her both hands and then kissed on her palm of her one hand and then hugged her tightly.

"I love you, Iccha! I love you so much! Do you know, last night, I slept well because you were beside me."

Babbal spoke. She smiled.

"Then from now, every night, you will sleep well!"

Iccha spoke. Babbal smiled. Then he kissed on her forehead. She kissed his both cheeks. Then he looked at her lips. He slowly placed his lips against her and kissed her softly. Then she hold his face tightly and kissed on his lips. Suddenly, the alarm started ranging. They jerked away from each other.

"It's time to make Bhavu drink milk !"

Babbal spoke. Then he immediately went out of the bed. He wear his shirt.

"Iccha, you go to washroom and freshen up!"

Babbal spoke and she nodded. Then he went out of the room.

...............................

Iccha went out of the washroom. She saw Bhavya is sitting on his lap and he playing with her. He was teaching her how to play car while she tried to snatch the car from him. Iccha smiled seeing them.

"Bhavu, I know you are intelligent but you don't have to play it the way you want to play it! Please, let me teach you how to play it at first!"