13. A New Beginning!

Ignore typo and grammatical mistake!

At morning, Iccha woke up. She saw he is sleeping. She smiled and then she leaned to kissed his cheek. Her eyes fall on his phone. She took it in her hand and stopped the alarm before it's ranging. Then she went out of the bed and went to Bhavya. Iccha took Bhavya in her arm and kissed her forehead.

After sometime, Babbal woke up. His eyes is still closed. He was trying to find his phone. After moving his hand all over the bed, he finally find his phone. He flashed on the screen. He saw the time with his sleepy eyes. It showed 9:00am! He sat on the bed with a jerk. He started rubbing his eyes. He looked at the screen clearly. He saw it’s actually 9:00am.

"How I woke up so late! I have to change Bhavya's diaper and make her drink milk. It’s already too much late. She must be hungry.

He spoke. Then he ran out of his bed and went to her swing. When he come to the swing, he saw Iccha is making her drink milk. She was talking with Bhavya in a babyish tone! A smile appeared on Babbal's face as he saw the most beautiful scene in his life. A drop of tears fall down from his eyes. He looked at them without blinking his eyes and adored them.

After sometime, when the bottle of milk was finished, she kissed her all over her face and then hugged her. Bhavya started playing with her hair. She smiled. Then she put her in the swing.

Iccha about to move but she saw Babbal is standing few steps away from them.

"Babbal, I changed her diaper and also made her drink milk. You don’t worry!"

Iccha spoke but Babbal didn’t response. Iccha went to him.

"Babbal..!"

She spoke, holding his hand. His trance was broke. He looked at her.

"Babbal, what happened? Where are you lost?"

Iccha asked. Babbal didn’t reply her. He immediately hugged her tightly.

"Babbal, are you okay?"

Iccha asked. Babbal broke the hug and then took her hand in his. He smiled. Although, his eyes become teary.

"Thank you, Iccha! Thank you for everything, thank you for being there by my side, always!"

Babbal spoke. Then he looked at Bhavya who is playing in the swing.

"Thank you for coming in our life!"

Babbal spoke.

"How much time you will tell me thank you? It’s already hundreds! Babbal, I didn’t do any special! Babbal, I love you! That's why, I'm here!"

"You don’t know Iccha, what you have done for me! You are an angel who come to my life and change it! I never think that I will get this much happiness in my life!"

Babbal spoke, cried. Iccha's eyes also become teary, hearing him.

"You know, Iccha, when I went to Navya for taking her home back. She told me, my Bhavyu's childhood will be like mine! All alone! I was scared, hearing her. I didn’t understand what to do! Then you come to my life and changed everything!"

Babbal spoke. Tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Enough! Forget everything! Promise me, from now, you will never think those worst memories! You will start a new beginning!"

Iccha spoke, cupping his face. He nodded his head in yes. Then Iccha wiped away his tears. Then they hugged each other.

"I love you, Iccha! I love you so soo sooo much!"