21. And, It's Over!

Please, ignore typo and grammatical mistake!

Some time later, Babbal heard a sound in his room. He thought it's Iccha but actually, it's Navya.

"Doctor, I'm feeling cold. Can you please turn off the AC for me?"

Babbal spoke, weakly. Hearing him, she smiled evilly and then approached to him and sat beside him.

"What's the need to turn off the AC, when i'm with you?"

Navya spoke, placing her hand over his cheek. Babbal opened his eyes and looked at her.

"What are you doing here? I told you last night, I don't want to see your face. Get out of my room!"

Babbal spoke.

"For you a kind information, it's also my room. So, I can come here whenever I want to."

Navya spoke.

"Fine, then I'm leaving."

Babbal spoke. Then he sat on the bed, holding his head. Then he about to went out of the bed but Navya pulled him into her by grabbing his t-shirt's collar. Babbal lost his balance. He about to fall but he somehow managed to keep balance with the help of his elbow.

"Hey, where are you going?"

Navya asked.

"Anywhere but away from you!"

He spoke and again about to come out of the bed. That time, Navya come from back and hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.

"No, I won't let you go anywhere!"

She spoke.

"Navya, leave me! I said, leave mee...!"

He spoke and removed her hands from him and pushed her away. She fall down on the bed.

"Aaghh..!"

She screamed a little. Hearing her, Babbal turned around. He got worried.

"Navu...! Are you okay?"

He asked, cupping her face. She was looking at him and smiled. Then she also cupped his face and about to lip kiss, just that time, Babbal about to go away but she pulled him into her, grabbing his t-shirt.

"Why are you running away from me?"

Navya asked. Babbal didn't reply her. He removed his hand from her again and tried to get out of the bed, holding the side-table. Navya hold his hand and pulled him again. He laid on the bed. She sat on the top of him.

"You cannot ignore me like this, okayyy...!"

She spoke, holding his both arms, tightly.

"You can abort my baby without informing me and I can't ignore you."

He spoke. His eyes become teary.

"Baby..! babyy...! babyyy...! Ohhoo, Babbal! What's wrong with you. Why are you making a small thing big?"

"Small thing! It's a small thing for you! I can't believe this. You are telling this!"

"Your baby was come between my career. So, I had no other option."

"I hate you! I just...just hate you! I don't want to see your face."

He spoke, cried. Then he pushed her aside and about to go. Navya got angry.

"What did you say just now?"

She asked. He didn't reply her. He was walking towards the door, holding his head as he still felt dizziness.