33. Scared of losing

Ignore typo and grammatical mistake.

Iccha was sitting on the couch, waiting for Babbal. She called him many times but his phone is switched off. She looked at the wall-clock and saw it's 10:00 am in the morning. Then she decided, she herself will go to his studio to see him.

Conversely, Babbal was standing in front of his own house's door since half an hour. He was scared of ringing the doorbell, scared of facing his wife, scared of thinking that she will caught that something is wrong just taking a glance on him. He was scared that he couldn’t control his emotions and break down in front of her. Scared; if somehow she come to know about it she will leave him, scared of seeing hatred in those eyes which once filled with love for him, scared of losing his love, scared of being alone again.

The baby in his arms just now lost her interest in her father's shirt button as she played with those for so long time and now she found her new interest in her father's hair. She started playing with them, messing his hairs, tried to pull him like she do with her mamma's hair but for her surprise, her father's hairs just escaped easily from her little fist, she couldn’t grab his little size of hairs. She lost her interest in his hairs too. Now, she wanted to gain her father's attention. She cupped his face with her both tiny hands, shook him, waving her hands in front of his eyes, calling him but her father was standing there like a statue. He didn’t smile looking at her like he always do, he didn’t even look at her. He was lost in somewhere. The baby became tired after trying a lot to gain her father's attention. She placed her head on his chest and fell asleep.

Babbal was thinking all maybes, ifs buts could happen and suddenly he heard the sound of opening the door. He literally jumped out of fear. Then he started looking at his surrounding, desperately finding a place where he could hide but the door already opened.

Iccha saw Babbal standing in front of the door. Babbal looked at her, shocked. Iccha also gets shocked. She immediately placed her hand on her mouth out of shock. Seeing her shocking face, Babbal immediately looked down thinking he gets caught and she will leave him now. Babbal's whole body started shaking as soon as he thought that Iccha will leave him.

"I-i'm s-so-", Babbal about to say with his broken feeble voice but stopped hearing Iccha.

"Oh My God! Bhavya! Babbal, why did you do this? I told you not to go to Navya's apartment, didn’t I?", Iccha spoke her last sentence, angrily. Babbal's eyes filled with tears.

"I-i'm sorry. I'm so so sooo sorry. P-please d-don’t l-leave me... I-i l-love you.", he started crying. Iccha frowned hearing him.

"Babbal, I won't leave you. How much I have to tell you", Iccha then massaged her forehead, "Why will I leave you for this little thing?"

"Li-little thing!", Babbal spoke, shocked and surprised.

"Fine. Not little thing. You shouldn’t steal her like this.", Iccha spoke. Then something came into her mind, " Oh My God! You must climbed up that wall, right? You must be hurt! Let me see...", She held his one arm and started looking at him from head to toe. Babbal gets scared and immediately stepped back, went out of her hold. Iccha frowned at his action, "What happened, Babbal? Why are you scaring me?"

"I-i don’t!", Babbal spoke, looking down. He didn’t want to face Iccha.

"Babbal, listen, what you did, you did but now, you'll go with me and give Bhavya back to Navya."

"Why?", Babbal asked, looking at Iccha. He was holding Bhavya securely, hiding her into him.

"What why Babbal? You cannot steal her."