22. Forget and Forgive

Ignore typo and grammatical mistake!

1 week later....

Babbal come to his studio, after a long break.

"Welcome back, sir!"

All of his colleagues greeted him. He smiled and nodded.

"How are you sir, now?"

One of them asked.

"I'm okay."

Babbal spoke.

"I'm sorry, guys for what happened?"

"Sir, what you are doing! Why you are telling us sorry! It wasn't your fault. Infact, we all are glad to see you fit and fine again."

"I know but still I'm sorry. You guys did hard work for preparing exhibition but everything was ruin!."

Babbal spoke, sadly.

"No sir. Nothing was ruin! Exhibition was organised! People bought paintings and they also praised your paintings and photos!"

"What! Exhibition was organised! But, how? Even I wasn't here."

"Sir, don't you know? Ma'am organised the exhibition! She also kept a veneration for your parents death anniversary!"

"What! Iccha did all this!"

Babbal spoke, surprised.

"Yes, sir. This exhibition was very important for you that's why she doesn't want it to stop."

One of his colleague spoke. Babbal nodded his head. Then he went to his cabin. He sat on his chair and opened the laptop and was doing something. Suddenly, his eyes fall on a photo on his table. He took it in his hand and looked over the photo. It's his family photo. He remembered what his colleague said just few minutes ago. He kept the photo aside and took out his phone. He opened the message app in his mobile and tap on Iccha's name.

Thank you so much for organising the exhibition and keeping a veneration for my parents behind me.

He wrote it and about tap on the send button but before he did it, he thought something. Then he moved his finger towards the delete button and delete his text. Then he put his phone on the table. Then he leaned with the chair and closed his eyes. He remembered about that night.

"I mean, she wasn't lying, Babbal. I took her here."

"Wow, Babbal! You're giving money for this. It's seems you're giving me money for fulfilling your sexual desire!"

"She agreed to pay me 50lacs for coming here!"

"That means you dealed with her and gave her money for this!"

"I only did it for you, Babbal."

"Now, you are feeling disgust on yourself."

"Your condition was becoming worse. I couldn't understand what to do. I had no other option."

"I think, I should thank Iccha. If she hadn't been there, I would never have broken your pride and make out with you."

"Thinking her as my wife, I did what I shouldn't...!"

"When is this happened? How could you do this? Didn't you feel you're doing wrong?"