20. She said PAPA!

Ignore typo and grammatical mistake!

Babbal was sleeping in his room. Suddenly, he heard someone's crying sound. He moved another side of the bed in sleep. He placed a pillow on the top of his head so that his sleep wasn't disturbed. But, the crying sound was coming, continuously.

"Uff...what's kind of sound is this?"

Babbal spoke and then he opened his eyes. He throw the pillow another side. He looked at his surrounding. He realised it’s a crying sound of a baby.

"Baby's crying sound! From where this is coming?"

He spoke. Then he looked at the outside of his room.

"Navyaaaa! Navyaaaa! From where is coming baby's sound? Navyaaa....!"

He called Navya. Suddenly, he remembered about last night. He remembered about Navya's abortion.

"How can baby's sound come here? I'm just overhearing!"

He spoke, sadly. His eyes become teary. Then he again lied on the bed and closed his eyes. After a while, he realised he wasn’t overheard, baby's sound is actually coming.

"Baby's sound is really coming! But, how?"

Babbal spoke, sitting on the bed. Then he hold the side-table and went out of the bed. He come out from his room with the support of the wall. He saw the sound is coming from a room. He went to there. He entered into the room and saw a swing in the room. He approached to the swing. He saw Bhavya in it. He amazed seeing Bhavya.

"Who's baby is it and how she came here?"

Babbal spoke himself. He was thinking what's going on but just that time, his thinking broke by Bhavya. She started crying more. Babbal looked at her. Then he took her in his arm, tried to make her stop.

"Shh...! Why are you crying? Are you hungry?"

He asked her, caressing her small hair. She grabbed his t-shirt and began to cuddling with him. He smiled. He also hugged her, softly. When he hugged her, she stopped crying. He felt relief as she stopped crying.

"Where is your parents?"

He asked her again. She was playing with his t-shirt's button. Suddenly, he felt dizziness and couldn't able to stand anymore. So, he sat on a couch with Bhavya, near to the swing.

After sometime, Iccha come to the room. She saw Babbal is sitting on the couch, holding Bhavya in his arm. She was shocked and surprised, seeing him here.

"Babbal, you are here...!"

She spoke, out of shock. Babbal looked at her.

"Yes. I heard her crying sound. So, I came here."

Babbal spoke.

"Oh!"

Iccha spoke.

"By the way, do you know, how is this baby came in my house?"

Babbal asked her. Iccha was silent. She was thinking what she'll say, now. Babbal was looking at her, waiting for her reply.

"I think, Navya took her here. I'll ask her about this baby."

He spoke.

"No!"

Iccha spoke, hurriedly.

"No...what?"

"I mean, you don’t need to ask Navya about this baby. This is my baby!"