8. Noone love me!

Akash phone rang. He received it and started talking. Iccha come out of the restaurant. Iccha saw Babbal's car still stood right there in the parking place. She went to his car and saw he was busy in his phone.

"Babbal, you haven't gone yet?"

She asked. Hearing her, he was shocked. His phone fall on the carpet in his car. He looked at her with a very surprise.

"What happened? You have look like I've caught your steal!"

"Iccha, i...i...."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, i'm. I was actually waiting for you?"

"But, why? Do you need any help for driving or something? Don't you feel okay?"

"Iccha-iccha relax! I'm fine! Actually, I want to give you something!"

"What's that?"

Iccha asked. Babbal come out from his car. He looked at his wrist watch.

"Just one minute left....!"

"Babbal, what are you saying? I can't understand you!"

"First, close your eyes!"

"What! But why?"

"Just, close your eyes!"

"Okay!"

Iccha spoke. Then she closed her eyes. Babbal took out a gift wrap packet from his car and with it, there is a card also!

"Give me your hand..."

"Babbal, what are you doing?"

"Give me your hand, Iccha!"

Babbal spoke. She moved her hand towards him. He hold her hand gently. Then he put that packet in her hand.

"Now, open your eyes!"

Babbal spoke. She opened her eyes and saw a packet in her hand. There is also a card on it.

"Babbal, what is this?"

"See it yourself!"

Babbal spoke. Then she took that card in her hand. She opened it.

Happy Birthday To The Most Precious and Beautiful soul In This World

This is written on this card with bold letters.

Seeing this, she looked at him with surprise.

"Babbal, how did you know that today is my birthday!?"

"Iccha, I lo...! I mean, I am your friend! If I don’t know then who knows!?"

Babbal spoke. Iccha smiled.

"Now, open this packet!"

Babbal demand. She nodded. Then she tore the packet. She saw a photo in it. There was also a letter on the photo. She took it in her hand. She saw the photo. She smiled, seeing this.

"Do you remember this photo? This is when we met each other first time in park. I was taking your photo for my exhibition. You saw this and furious on me! Seeing you come to me with a furious look, I was terrified, seriously!"

Babbal spoke, smiled.

"Yeah, I remember! How can I forget that! But, you have forget about this as much as I know! You always thought we met each other in my chamber! When you came to me for treatment..."