Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ1: 𝑫𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝑶𝒇 𝑨 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆

Babbal's pov

Yeah! I know, she needs her mother. I had promise her that I'll take care of her that she never told me that she misses her mumma! However, I don't think I was able to take care of her that much as I promised him 4 months ago.(He sighed) Life never goes according our plan, who knows it better than me!

His pov end.

Sudenly he heard her crying sound. He come back from his thinking world. He saw that the milk had been overboiled! He immediately hold that milk pot with his bare hand. His hand was burned!

"Ahhh....!"

He screamed. But that time, he heard her crying sound again. He didn’t waste at any time. He took the milk in the milk bottle and rush to his room. He was making her drinking the milk. Suddenly, he felt nausea and the next moment, he was about to vomit. He keep the milk bottle on the bed and lay her on the bed. Then he rush to washroom! He started vomiting! Throwing the blood only! He cleaned his mouth. Then come to his room and laid on the bed. He was sweating and feeling so weak. He look at his daughter. Then moved her body to her. He hugged her.

"I'm sorry, beta! Papa thik se apka dheyan nahi rakh para hain naa...! But, what I do? I tried my best but I can't able..."

He spoke. A drop of tear rolled down from his eyes!

"Haar gya main! Haar gya! Ek accha baap bhi nahi baan paya!"

He spoke. Then he took out his phone from his jeans pocket and called doctor...

"Doctor, mujhe marna nahi hain! Agar mmujhe kuch ho gya toh uska dheyan kaun rakhega! Please...! Please...! Kuch toh kijiye! Main jeena chata hun..!"
"Babbal, relax! Please, don't take any pressure! It's not good for your health! Aur yeh baat tum bhi toh jante ho ki aise bimari mei 99% logu ki maut hote hain! Aur hum toh koshish karre hai naa likin tumhare halad din ke din bigaadte jara hain! I just want to say, you should be prepare for it! Aur jaha baat bhavya ki! Toh main tumhe ek suggestion de sakta hun taki tumhare jane ke baad tumhare beti ko koi problem na ho... But, I think, you cannot do that what I'll told!"

"Kya suggestion hain? Main Bhavya ke liye sab kuch kar sakta hun!"
"I think, you should go to your wife and informed her about your health condition and asked her to come back! I know, she will come back! After all, Bhavya is also her daughter!"

Hearing him, Babbal become silent. He remembered the incident when he went to her last time!

"For Bhavya, if I have to go to her....i'll obviously go! Thank you doctor! Thank you so much!"

He spoke and cut the call. Then he went to Bhavya, caressed her hair!

"Beta, you don’t worry! Papa apki mumma ko lekar ayega! Chahe uske liye mujhe kuch bhi karna pade! And I know, it's about you, she'll obviously come back!"

He spoke. Then hugged her and laid beside her and closed his eyes!

..............................

Next day, at morning, he took his baby in his arms and make her drink some milk. Then changed her diaper.

"Baby, mumma ko lane jara hun. I hope ki wo maan jayegi! Akher baat meri Princess ki jo hain!"