4. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚!

Babbal didn't moved a little from his position. So, she hold his both arms and removed him from her. That time she saw his eyes is closed!

"Babbal! Kya hua tumhe?"

She spoke and hold his cheek. That time she felt it's too hot that her hand was burned! She tried to woke him up but he didn't open his eyes! He was shivering so badly!

"Re aab toh yeh aankhe bhi nahi khulra. Aab isse ehase kaise leke jaun!"

She spoke. Then she hold him and make him stand with a lots of difficulties! She came out with him from the washroom. She make him lay on the couch as that was nearby from the washroom! She immediately unbutton his shirt and took off it! She wiped his body with towel and wiped his hair too. Then she went to his cupboard and took out a T-shirt and trouser. She wore him t-shirt. Then she wrapt that towel around his waist. Then she took off his jeans and wore him that trouser. Then she removed that towel around his waist. He was still shivering. So, she hold him again and make him sit on the couch. That time his upper body leaned on her. She held him tightly and made him stand and about to took him towards the bed but that time, she fail to hold him. He was about to fall down but she hold his t-shirt tightly. So, he didn't fall. Then she took him to the bed and make him lay on the bed! Then she covered him with duvet properly! But, he is still shivering. So, she went to his cupboard and took out another duvet. Then she covered him with that duvet too. But it's also no work. She tried a lot to make him feel comfortable! When her every effort didn't work, she laid beside him in duvet and then hugged him tightly and gave him her warmth! After some time, he stopped shivering and become normal! Then she about to leave him. That time, he turned to her and hugged him tightly! She tried to remove him but he hugged her tightly!

"Please..! Please...! Mujhe chodke maat jao! Please...!"

He spoke.

"Main kahi nahi jari hun! Main ahi hun!"

She spoke. Hearing her, he smiled and hugged her more tightly. Seeing him, she smiled. She was looking on him! She don't know when she lost in him! She started caressing his hair. After sometime, suddenly she woke up and then measured his fever with thermometer. It's showed 105°F. She went to somewhere and come with a bowl and bandana. She sat beside him and then she drenched that bandana and put it on his forehead! She do it for sometime! Then she went ti kitchen and make kara for him. She come to his room and sat beside him. She hold his head and raised it a little from the pillow. Then she tried to drink him it. When he took one sip, he didn't want to drink it further. He moved his head from it!

"Babbal, please thoda pi lo...!"

But he didn't listen. He was moving his head from it. She tried a lot to convince him to drink it but he was so stubborn! So, she hold his jaw and open his mouth and then drink him it! That time her phone was rang. She saw her father is calling her. She took her phone and then about to come out from his room but she when she about to go out, she find her hand is stuck with something. She turned back and found him. She went to him...

"Babbal, mera hath chodo! Main kahi nahi jari hun!"
"Please, don't le..."

He couldn't fulfil his word. He again fall asleep. She smiled seeing this. So, she sat there and picked up the phone.

"Hello, papa! Haan, main thik hun!"
"Aap log kaisi ho?"
"Main...!"

She spoke on phone. Then she looked at Babbal.