2. Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

At night 8:00pm. A one month baby was crying with her heart out. Hearing her crying sound, her father started running towards that room where she was. He rushed to her. Then, he placed her index finger on her lips and shushed her.

"Shhh...! Bhavu ro kyu rahi hain?"

He spoke and wait for a second as he was waiting for her reply! Then he started again.

"So, Bhavu is missing mumma! Papa also missed mamma! Per kya kare mumma ke baas time hi nahi hai hum dono ke liye! Mujhe work horlick kahti thi aur aab dekho khud work horlick baan gyi. But, don't worry, baby! Iss bar mumma ayegi naa toh hum unse baat nahi karenge...okay! "

He spoke, in a baby tone. Then he was thinking about something. Suddenly, he started smile as he made a plan.

"Bhavu..., toh kya hua mumma humare baas nahi aa parhi hain...hum toh unke baas jaa sakte hain! Hai naa...! Toh hum ek kaam karte hain...! Kal mumma ki birthday hai naa...toh unke baas jake unhe surprise karte hain!"

He spoke, smiled so happily as he will meet his wife after a month!
Next day, he come to that hotel where his wife is staying in these days. He was carrying his child in a baby carrier. He was checking his GPS.

"Bhavu..., dekha apki mumma ko...! Kitni irresponsible hain! Usne mujhe apna hotel ka naam bhi nahi bataya baas place ka naam bataya!"

He spoke. That time his baby started grabbing his shirt with her tiny finger.

"Re...re mumma se abhi tak mili nahi ho aur abhi se hi party badal rahi ho! But, serously, mujhe jitna yaad hain...maine pucha toh usse! Ussine hi nahi batayi!"

He spoke. That time, his daughter started crying!

"Re..re..shhh! Ro kyu rahi ho! Main dhud raha hu naa! Aaj mumma se milkar hi jayenge."

He spoke. Then he started walking and following GPS.

"GPS toh ahi location dekhara hain! Likin hotel nazar kyu nahi ara...!"

He spoke. That time he saw some people was moving from there. He asked them about hotel. Then they showed him location. He went to the hotel and asked the receptionist about his wife's room.

"What's relation of you with her?"
"She is my wife".
"What! But she is single. Here the documents said it!"
"Hey, see this baby. She is our daughter and you mentioned her single!"
"But, sir....".
"Can you please tell me in which room she is staying?"
"Sir, we need her permission before. After then, we can let you go!"
"Listen, main eha usse surprise dene ke liye aya hun agar aap usse pahlese hi bata dogi toh surprise ka band baj jayega! So, please don't tell her anything!"
"But, sir...without her permission, we can't allow you go to her room...".
"She is my wife! And I'm her husband! I don't need any permission before enter her room! I hope, you understand!"
"Okay, sir! Room no. 404. On second floor, right side".
"Thanks".

He spoke and left.
He went to the 2nd floor. He saw her room. Seeing her room, his eyes started shinning like star! His happiness knows no bound! Bhavya is also happy as finally, she will saw her mumma and could go to in her arms. He took his foot step one by one towards the door. He saw that there was hanging a card where written...