The Revolution

(warning- mention/slight moment of abuse)

"If you love him so much then why don't you just move in with him!" I hear my mom yell. "Why can't you just be happy for me!" I yell back at her. "When your father hears about this he will put you in your place and then find who ever your sleeping with!" She yells. "WE DIDN'T SLEEP TOGETHER!" I scream.

Suddenly the door opens "what's going on, I can hear the yelling from down the road?" My dad asks sounding annoyed as he walks in. "Our slut of a daughter got a boyfriend" My mom informs him. He looks at me. "Is that true" he calmly asks me. To be honest I'm kinda scared right now. "Yeah" I mumble.

"Where's he live?" He asks. "N-nowhere" I stutter. "I asked where does he live?!" He asks again sounding a little more angry. "Why does it matter!?" I yell back. 'wow' I to my self about my sudden courage. My dad walks over to me and I prepare my self. Suddenly all I feel is a burning feeling on my cheek as a loud slap sound was heard. "Now, where does he live?" My dad asks threateningly.

"I-im not going to tell you" I stutter again. "Answer your father (Y/n)" my mom says. "No" I mumble. "What was that?" She asks. "I SAID NO!" I yell back. Suddenly my mom shoves me and I hit my head on the kitchen table. "Why are you going through so much trouble over a random guy that just wants to get you out of your clothes!" My dad yells at me.

"That's not true, we love each other!" I yell. "Fine since you both love each other so much, then go live with him! You got ten minutes to pack and get out!" My dad yells. "Fine! Can't I at least say by to Max when he gets home from school" I ask. "Your waisting time and no!" He yells at me.

"(Y/n), (Y/n), wake up, calm down it's just a nightmare, your ok" I hear a calm voice say. "I tried that, David, if it didn't work for me, why would it work for you" A female voice asks.

"W-what" I say and I slowly open my eyes and see David infront of me with his hand on my shoulder and Gwen's behind him. "First , screw both of you, and secondly are you ok" Gwen asks as David moves his hand.

"What happened?" I ask them. "You must have had a nightmare, Gwen tried to wake you but she couldn't, so she ran to get me, are you ok" he asks sounding very concerned. "Oh, yeah I'm fine, I'm sorry for worrying you both" I apologize. "Oh you don't have to apologize for anything, we're just happy your ok" David says with a smile.

His smile quickly turns into a worried look "oh no, I was on the phone with Mr. Campbell, I hung up on him" David panics. He dashes out of the room. "Damn" Gwen says. "What?" I ask. "Nothing, and I do mean nothing can get him to ignore on Campbell, and trust me, the campers tried a few things, but soon when I said something was wrong with you, he immediately dropped the phone" Gwen informs me. "Oh, wait.. who's Mr. Campbell" I ask. "He's technically our boss, but it seems like David practically praises the ground he walk on, and I wish I was lying" Gwen answers.

"What makes this dude so special?" I wonder. "To be honest, I don't really know, he's kinda an asshole, and he.." "GWEN, GUESS WHAT?!" David comes in and interrupts her. "What David?" She asks annoyed. "Mr. Campbell is coming here today! I already got the campers to tidy up the mess hall for him, but I got a surprise for them if they do a good job!" He exclaimes. "Oh great" Gwen mumbles while pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Hey (Y/n), I currently have the QuarterMaster watching as the kids tidy up the mess hall, do you think you can help him? It can help you meet the other campers" David asks. "Sure" I reply as I walk out. When I get to the mess hall I hear yelling inside. I quickly rush inside to make sure no one's hurt, but instead I see QuarterMaster taped to the wall and all the the campers look at me with a evil glint in their eyes. "GET HER!!!" Nikki yells and points at me.

"Oh no" I mumble as I get tackled. Next thing I know is I'm duck taped to a chair with tape on my mouth. "Let's party!" Nikki yells. After a few minutes they are chugging soda and trashing the mess hall.

The door slightly opens but shuts again, then after a few seconds it opens again. "We have our selves an uprising!" QuarterMaster yells, and just as they did to me, they tackle Gwen and David. They tie them to the flag pole as Nurf drags me out and sets me beside them. He quickly rips off the duck tape from my mouth. "Ow! That hurt, you jerk!" I yell. "Ha, good, sniff my farts butt licker!" He laughs as he runs back to the rest of the campers.

"Max, I am very disappointed in you for this behavior, but I am also very torn cause you were obviously paying attention in knot tying class" David says sternly. Max slaps him while proudly saying "shut up, we're in charge now! Davey, the camp is ours" and all of the other campers cheer.

"Max!, Untie me now!" I yell at him. "Why, so you can untie them, I don't think so bitch" he replies while glaring at me. "Max, language" David says angrily. "NO!" Max yells while slapping him again.

"This is just like Les Mis, I love it" Preston says excitedly. "Don't make this lame Preston" Max tells him sounding annoyed and Preston's smile turns into a frown.

"Max let us down now! Cameron Campbell is coming to to the camp tomorrow and we need to get ready!" David tells him sounding even more annoyed than before. 'i guess max is even more of a trouble maker then he was when I left' I think to myself.

Max smiles "Oh even better, you'll definitely be fired when he sees the state the camp is in, or will be in, come on everyone" he says as his smile turns into a mischievous grin and turns to walk out as all the campers follow him. "Oh (y/n), Gwen, we've got to stop them" David complains. "I'm sorry but I don't know what to do" I reply.

"Yeah, I refuse to sit up here for the next twenty four hours" Gwen complains. "And now welcome back to the season premiere of teen prison mom wars" I hear a tablet say as Neil puts it in the rope where Gwen can see it. "Ooh, trash T.V." she says sounding mesmerized by the show. Neil looks happy as he walks away.

"Uh oh, we're loosing her" I say to David. "Gwen! Gwen! Gwenn!" David yells squirming but he gives up realizing that it's a waist of energy. "Oh no, what will Mr. Campbell think when he sees the camp like this" David panics. " Calm down, I'm sure if he is as great as you say he is, then he will understand" I say to him trying to calm him down.

"Thanks (Y/n)" he says. "No problem, hey can I ask you a question?" I ask him. "Sure, you don't have to ask a question to be able to ask one, but can I ask you one back" David answers.

"Why did Max call you 'Davey'?" I ask "oh, well you see, when I was a eager young camper here that's what everyone called me, now only Mr. Cameron calls me it, and Max whenever he's trying to prove a point" he answers while smiling. "Ah, okay... What was your question?" I reply

"Oh yeah, and you don't have to answer, but I was just wondering what was your nightmare about?" He asks. "Oh" I mumble. "It's ok, like I said don't feel pressured to answer, it's really non of my business" he replies panicking a little bit. I lightly laugh at his flusteredness. "It's ok, I trust you enough to tell you, roughly five years ago my parents kicked me out of the house" I answer. "That's horrible, why would they throw out someone as wonderful as you?" He asks.

"W-well, they found out I had a boyfriend and they weren't too happy about it" I answer while I'm mentally slapping myself for stuttering, but the complement caught me off guard. "Oh" David replies quietly. "But he also kicked me out after three years of being together, to be honest I should probably thank him" I say.

"Why?" David asks as he looks at me with a confused expression. "Well if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here right now" I answer. "Wait, so you like being tied to a chair?" He asks. "What, no I meant here at Camp Campbell" I reply with a slight smile.

David smiles "you do?" he asks excitedly. "Yeah, it's fun here, and a lot of interesting people" I answer. Suddenly all the kids except for Max, Neil, and Space kid run past us and go back into the mess hall. For the rest of the day David was telling me about his days as a camper at Camp Campbell, and before we knew it, it was dark. "Other then being tied upside down, Gwen's show, and the party going on in behind us, I guess it's kinda peaceful out here" David calmly says. "Yeah" I say as I look up at the sky. "I know it won't be easy, but I think it would be for the best it we try to get some rest for the night" David says with a yawn. "Alright David" I reply. "Goodnight (Y/n)" he mumbles before falling asleep. "Goodnight David" I mumble before I go back to looking at the stars. It's gonna be a long night