Quartermaster Appreciation Day

Well everything is definitely back to normal, the day started with the kids being loud. So Gwen and I rush to the mess hall to see what the campers are doing.

"Morning (Y/n), Morning Gwen" David greats us. I guess he also heard the commotion. "Good morning David" "yeah mornin' David" we both greet, Gwen obviously sounding more tired.

Wish we we more surprised when we opened the door to the mess hall and seen Quartermaster hanging upside down tied to the fan slowly spinning.

"Alright, I've had it up to here with all of you, and I didn't even think that was possible" David says holding his hand to about waist level. "This is the fourth time you've all been rude to our dear Quartermaster. Do you think he likes being suspended by the ceiling against his will?" David says to the campers. "He probably does" I mumble to Gwen.

"Do not speak for my interests" Quartermaster tells him. "I think it's high time you treat him with respect!" David tells the campers. "We left his pants on!" Nikki counter argues. "You all were debating of removing his pants?" I ask them. "Come on kids, this is shitty. Even by your standards" Gwen tells them.

"Which is why today is no longer Wednesday! But the first ever "Quartermaster Appreciation Day! And Wednesday!" David happily exclaims as the campers all collectively groan. "Now, I want each of you to go out and find, Or Make, a gift that truly exemplifies your love for our hardworking groundskeeper" David tells them. "I have given you nothing to revere. I will betray most of you when the opportunity arises" Quartermaster informs us.

David clears his throat. "Quartermaster, to try to show you just how much I care about you..". "You'll be first" Quartermaster interrupts David. "I went out and found the best gift I could think of! Your last living relative!" David happily smiles. "Well, the last one the government knows about" He adds. "You did what now!?!" Quartermaster yells sounding angry. "Come on in" David happily says as the door flings open revealing a silhouette that looks exactly like Quartermaster.

"What the hell" I say as Neil says "I think i'm gonna be sick" Neil says covering his mouth. "Is that?" Max asks. "Yeppers! It's the Quartermaster's Quartersister" David happily answers as Quartersister walks over letting us get a good look at the 'woman' who looks almost identical to Quartermaster as Preston throws up. "Well...?" David asks waiting from a reaction from the two.

"YOU GOD DAMN BITCH! I TOLD YOU TO STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM!!" Quartermaster yells while squirming, being refrained by the tape holding him upside down. "YOU CAN'T CONTROL MY LIFE I DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT!" Quartersister yells.

"Uh, (Y/n), Gwen... What is happening?!" David asks. "No Clue, but if the Kardashians have taught me anything, I think we can make a T.V. show out of it" Gwen says with sparkles in her eyes.

"I'LL KILL YOU WHORE! I DON'T MISS TWICE!" Quartermaster yells. "We can definitely make a T.V. show out of it!" Gwen smiles. We were able to separate the two long enough to get Quartermaster down, But now Preston, Harrison, Nerris, and Dolf are holding Quartermaster back, while Nurf, Space kid, and Erid hold back Quartersister while David, Gwen, Nikki, Neil, Max, and I are trying to come up with a solution.

"David! What were you thinking?!" Max yells at him. "I don't know, I thought reuniting long-lost family members was a thoughtful and sweet idea" David says. "It was a good thought David" I say with a small smile trying to make him feel better. "Well didn't you do any background checks? Ask her any questions?" Neil asks.

"OH! We should totally do a background check on these freaks! They've probably got loads of illegitimate children!" Gwen says excitedly. "Ok, maybe I Should've done a little more research beforehand. But now we have a chance to give Quartermaster an even better gift. An end to this family feud!" David smiles.