You!?

"You!?" I exclaim as he stands up and dusts himself off. "It's me" He he calmly states as he stands up and dusts himself off.

"Do you know him?" Gwen asks. "Hi, I guess we never properly met. My names Jacob" As he went to take a step forward QuarterMaster holds out his hook. "Alright, I understand" he says as he holds his hands up as he takes a step back. "Wait how do you two know eachother?" Zoey asks. "We don't really know him" David answers. "Wait so you know him too David?" Nikki asks. Honestly I forgot the campers were out here.

"We met at the restaurant in town" Jacob answers. "He was on a date with Bonquisha, the person who interrupted Preston's play" I answer. "Wait, when you and David was on the date?" Gwen asks. "Yep" David answers.

"So you became a creep. Wait what about Bonquisha?" I ask. I might not get along with her, but I don't want to ruin her life.

"Bonnie and I broke up after that night, don't worry I didn't tell her about us" he smiles. "There is no us, the only nice thing I did for you was stop David from killing you with a chair. There was No connection. So I suggest you get out of here before  QuarterMaster uses his hook on you" I tell him.

He looks like he wants to say something else but QuarterMaster glares at him making him walk off with his head down. "So what did you mean when you said stop David from killing him with a chair?" Gwen asks. "ooh does camp man have a dark side" Zoey smiles. "I knew he'd snap one day" Max replies. "He was really rude, and kept calling (Y/n) bad names" David replies nonchalantly.

"At least that shits done with" Gwen says. "Yeah, i can't believe I got so worried over that dude" I say.

"You kids should go back to bed" I tell them making all of them groan and start complaining. "Well since it seems tomorrow is my last day here I say if you all go to bed now we'll have a pizza and ice cream party" Zoey yells them making all of them run to their tents. "Yay, just what we need.. hyper kids" Gwen groans. "Don't worry Qwen, I'll be here to help" Zoey laughs as she puts her arm around Gwen's shoulder. "That's very reassuring " She sarcastically replies making Zoey laugh even more. "Have fun gathering stuff for the party" I tell her.

"Your coming with me" Zoey replies removing her arm around Gwen's shoulder. "Nope" I say as I start walking away.

"Come on, please. We can get the old guy to drive us to my diner so I can gather stuff" She begs. "Fine, and we call that 'old guy' QuarterMaster " I inform her as I go to find him as she chases after me. "Have fun" David yells to us. I hear Gwen say something to him but I can't quite make out what it is.

It's going to be a long night.

Authors Note:

I wanna apologize for the long wait especially with how short this chapter is. life has gotten a little bit hectic, but I didn't forget about this story. Also sorry about the 'big reveal' I kept going back and forth between who I wanted the stalker be. I Started writing for the other possible suspect but went With Jacob, maybe at some point Ill post the chapter I wrote for the other person.