Cult Camp

"(Y/n)! I finally done it!" Gwen yells as she wakes me up.  "Ngh" I groan as I sit up. My head is killing me.

"Done what?" I mumble half awake. "I found a stash of cash in Campbell's office, so I got a ad put in the paper, now we can have more help, wow you look like shit" She says as she looks at me.

"Gee, thanks, wait do we need more help, I mean with me, you, David and Quartermaster?" I ask. "Yes, you relax when I go tell David" she says happily as she walks out. I groan as I cover my head under the blankets to go back to warmth.

For the past five minutes, I've been trying to motivate myself to get up. When I finally get up and get dressed Gwen runs in. "Hey (Y/n), why don't we have a day out, just to relax" she says sounding slightly panicked. "David will probably need help today, and anyway didn't you say people might be coming for a interview?" I ask.

"Nah that's not important, you know what you can stay in here and make plans for the next few days, you know, like activities for the kids and stuff, or even better, get some rest, since you really look like shit, we wouldn't want you getting even more sick and end up looking worse" Gwen replies.

"You really know how to make someone feel great about themselves in the morning, and you seem like your about to snap, so you should probably take a break soon" I tell her. "Alright, I'm going to have one today, but promise me that you'll rest today" She tells me.

"Ok, what's going on? Your acting weird, well weirder then normal" I finally ask as I walk over to her. "The new guys here and I want to see how well David trains him, you know, by himself, since I trained you, I wanted to see if he can do better" she says.

Obviously she's still hiding something...

"Just, please stay in here today, you can draw, or just relax, I'll tell David and the Campers that you need to rest" she sounds kinda worried. "Fine, I'll stay in here today, but the second you get back, you tell me why" I tell her as I hold my hand out to here to make a deal. "I promise" she replies as she shakes my hand. She quickly packs her stuff and leaves.

I decide to crate schedules for the next few weeks of some activities for the campers, and some focusing on what different campers signed up for. That way at lease one camper will be happy. After doing that for an hour my head feels like it's going to explode.

I should probably get some sleep. Well at least I can get a decent sleep

I don't know how long I slept but when I wake up to the sound of someone, banging on the door my headache got a little better but not by much.

"(Y/n)! We need your help, David was a fucking idiot and hired a cultist" Max yells. When I open the door Max, Nikki, and Neil run in looking positively panicked. "Thank God your still here" Neil says sounding relieved.

"Where were you all day, we could really use your help!" Max yells. "I was relaxing, I don't know if you can tell or not, but I'm not exactly feeling the best right now" I reply. "What are we going to do about the cultist?!" Nikki yells.

"Wait, what cultist, and how can you tell he's a cultist?" I ask. "The new counselor David hired! He gave everyone a "detoxification diet, then started spouting off Latin from a book with a pentagram!" Neil yells. "Yeah, that does seem suspicious" I reply.

"Alright where's David, or the cultist?" I ask. "He's finishing up the the papers!" Nikki yells. "Well let's go fucking stop him!" Max yells and they run out.

I do not have the energy for this today

When I get to David's cabin nikki is yelling at him "WAKE UP AND SMELL THE KOOL AID!" "What's this about a cultist?" I ask making my presence known.
"(Y/n)? I thought you were resting today, Gwen said your sick, and don't tell me they got you on this Cultist thing too" he tells me.