A Plan Is Set

"Fuck!" Zoey screams. "Back to square one" Gwen groans. Zoey hits me upside my head. "If you would stop being so damn nice to everyone we wouldn't be in this mess!" She yells. "Wait, the person behind the note things QuarterMaster is your dad, which means it has to be someone you met or seen since you been here" David notes. "Your right. Guess your not so useless after all camp man" Zoey smiles. "It's a compliment " I whisper to David after noticing his confused expression. "Thanks" David replies to Zoey instantly smiling.

"Wait, so who are all the people you met here?" Gwen asks. "Not to many people, this is a small area" I answer. "Try to remember" Zoey tells me. "Fine, Not including anyone in this camp, and in order from how I met them, its. Pikeman, Petrol, Snake, The CCC, Bonquisha, Flower Scouts, that dude who works at the store in town, the dude who was dating Bonquisha... I think that's all" I answer. "Damn that's alot" Zoey says. "Practically the whole town" Gwen replies.

"Couldn't we get each of them to write letters, then we match the hand writing?" David asks. "I doubt it" I answer. "Why not?" Gwen asks. "Actually, that's not a bad idea" Zoey smiles mischievously. "Oh no, what are you thinking now" I groan.

"Well if this mystery man is as infatuated with you as he says, wouldn't he become a stuttering mess when he sees you?" Zoey replies. "Not if they're as confident as their note makes them seem" I answer.

"I still say we set a trap" QuarterMaster grumbles as he appears out of nowhere making everyone but me scared. "honestly thats probably our best bet" I answer. "What about the kids safety?" David asks.

"Alright" I reply before going over to QuarterMaster and whisper in his ear. "either a net trap around the whole camp, or a hidden hole, with NO spikes in the bottom or anything that can hurt this person". He groans before nodding and walking off.

"Plans all set" I smile. "Now let's go spend some time with the campers" I add before walking towards the activity field. Nothing really new is happening.

Eric is skating.
Nurf is carving trees.
Harrison is playing with the gift I got him.
Dolf is drawing.
Preston is typing on his type writer.
Nerris is drawing a map.
Space kid is working on his cardboard rocket.
And Max, Nikki, and Neil are coming up with schemes.

So the usual.

The day surprisingly went quickly, Zoey and Gwen stayed together most of the day discussing various 'ships' they had in shows. While I went around trying to spend thirty minutes with each camper, and David kept an eye on everything making sure nothing bad happens.

After the campers went to their tents, and we were all back in the cabin getting ready for the night Zoey had the genius idea to stay up and play various board games that she apparently brought along, honestly I gave up questioning her a long time ago. "Come on, we probably won't get much sleep anyway" She begs giving us the puppy dog eyes. "Sure" David smiles. "I'm in" Gwen answers. "Fine".

She pulled out various games, of course she made us play her favorite game first Life, I'm not sure why she loves this game but for as long as I knew her it's been her favorite. It didn't take long to set it up. We all are sitting on the floor with our blankets wrapped around us. Well Gwen and Zoey are sharing theirs while their other one is on their lap.

"I must admit, this is pretty fun" Gwen smiles. "no way!" I whisper. "What?" David asks. "Gwen can actually smile" I exaggerate. "Oh shut up" she rolls her eyes and throws her pillow at me. "This actually feels like we're the ones at camp" David says making all of us agree.

Before the game is finished we hear a sound outside and QuarterMaster exclaim "finally caught you"

We all run out, and see someone trapped in a net hung up in the tree. Unfortunately this caught the attention of all the campers since they are all asking what's going on. But on the positive side we know none of them got caught.

"This creep has been sneaking into the camp leaving notes, so it's time to find out who he is" Zoey smiles. "Back up children " Gwen tells them. "Alright QuarterMaster, cut them down" I tell him as he takes his hook hand cutting the rope making the person hit the ground hard.

QuarterMaster uses his hook to lift up the net revealing the person.

After seeing who it is we all let out a confused 'huh'

"You!?" I exclaim.

Hey, almost time to see who your 'secret admirer' is. I must admit I had two different people in mind, but after seeing all your guesses I was amazed to see all the possible perps could've been.

I also want to say I'm sorry for the long wait   I've been working on this chapter for so long but had problems with what to write. I also took some time to work on my mental health. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also sorry if there are any typos...