Romeo and Juliet II, Love Resurrected

All day Preston was rambling on about a play he has prepared and can't wait for 'the world to recognize the true art' whatever the hell that means. But it helps to have a reason not to talk to David.

I still haven't quite forgiven him over how he acted around the Camp Critic Committee. It wasn't cause of the lack of trying, he's been trying most of the morning to get me to forgive him.

*Flashback To When The Day Started*

I had trouble getting comfortable this morning, so I decided to start the day. "Rise and Shine sleepy head" Gwen says. "How are you always awake before me?" I ask.

"Normally it's just coincidence, but this morning David came by and dropped off two envelopes" She holds them up and one has her name while the other has mine.

She tosses mine to me and I catch it. I just look at it for a while. "Aren't you going to open it?" Gwen asks knocking me out of my daze.

"I guess" I reply as I open it. 'hey (Y/n), I know how mean I was yesterday, and I'm really sorry, that's why I wrote a letter, I also wrote Gwen one ~ Sincerely David'

"So are you gonna forgive him?" She asks as she leans back on her chair. "Eventually, but probably not for a while, I'm tired of people acting nice then when something better comes along they treat me like shit" I answer.

"I can assure you David isn't like that" Gwen replies. I don't really want to hear a lecture. "Fine, you can tell him I forgive him, now I'm going to go help Preston, cause isn't it his camp day?" I ask.

"Yeah, and good luck with that his plays aren't that good" She warns me. "I'm sure he just need some practice" I tell her as I walk outside.

*Back to Present time*

"Preston, are you sure it's a good idea to remake Romeo and Juliet? There are lots of stories that haven't been told yet, you could try to tell one of them" I tell him.

"But Romeo and Juliet are one of the greatest love stories ever and having Romeo and Juliet resurrected, IT'S SO ROMANTIC!"
He has a sudden outburst. "Okay then... Good luck with the story, would you need help?" I ask.

"I would not need help, but I could have use an assistant" He says with a smile oh no.

"Yes, that's the perfect role for you, (Y/n) the assistant! " He yells.

"Ok, I'll be your assistant, but for today only" I say. "Yay, ok so for the play we need a Romeo, Juliet, the king, a queen, a wizard, and a doctor" He says as he hands me a clipboard with all those roles. "Now be a dear and find the perfect cast" He says as be sits down and starts writing down what I assume to be the script.

Remember (Y/n) you promised I be his assistant so you can't yell at him. While looking at the paper I bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry" I say as I realize that it's David. "Oh, it's ok" He says slightly embarrassed it looked like he was looking for something. "I forgive you by the way" I tell him. He smiles "really" He suddenly looks happy. "Yeah" I reassure him. "Yay, what's that?" He asks as he notices the paper in my hands.

"Oh I promised Preston that I'll be his assistant today" I answer. "Good luck" He tells me. "Thanks, and what are you looking for?" I ask. "Oh, I can't find my phone, I must've dropped it somewhere" He answers.

"I got to get back to work before I get 'fired' but if I see your phone I'll return it to you" I tell you. "Thanks" He says as we walk in separate directions. Max definitely has it, which means I could probably blackmail him to get him to join the play.

As I walk around I hear Nikki. "What should we do today?" I follow the sound of the her voice and see her, Max, and Neil. Max is leaning on a tree. "Hey (Y/n)" Neil says happily. "Hey" I reply. "(Y/n), we need something to do I'm bored" Nikki says as she grabs onto my arm. "Well Preston has a play tonight, you could be a character in it" I suggest. "Ooh, that could be fun" She replies. "Who do you want to be? " I ask as I show her the list and she points to 'Juliet'. "What about you Neil?" I ask him.