The Cameron Campbell

I've been having trouble sleeping all night but at least the stars looked nice, it definitely helped distract me from realizing how freaking cold it is. When I finally feel my self start to doze off I hear a loud boom sound followed by space kid saying "I did this come after me!". He runs past us. "Murder Him!" Nikki yells as all of them chase space kid, which woke up David.

"What are you kids doing?" He asks them. "We're gonna kill space kid l" Nikki answers as she runs past. "What, why?" I ask but I don't get a reply. "We've got you now, let's saw him in half" Harrison says menacingly. All of a sudden all of them except for Space Kid, Nikki, and Erid fall into a hole in the ground.

"Whoa, awesome... Uh, I mean you fiends" Nikki says as Erid glares at her. "Your the Fiend" Max says as him and Neil come out of the bushes, and Max has a stick with a pocket knife taped to the end of it. "What do you losers want?" Erid says snobbishly. "Justice" Neil yells as he raises his fist into the air. "You guys are here to rescue us" David says hopefully.

"No, Shut up David" Max responds. "Oh" David says sounding upset. "You have to think, they are the reason why we're trapped" I say to him. "I know" he replies to me.

"Psh, I'd like to see you try to fight us" Erid tells them. "Gladly" Max says as he starts twirling the stick quickly, to be honest I'm don't know if I'm more shocked, or more impressed by him. But when he stops the knife flys off of it and goes right by my head and it grazed my cheek. "Oh my gosh, (Y/n), are you ok" David asks worriedly. "Yeah, this is nothing" I answer.

"Nikki, attack" Erid tells her while glaring at the guys. Nikki suddenly drops to the ground and starts barking. Her and Max goes around in a circle trying to intimidate the other. "No fighting, violence never solved anything!" David yells at them. "Stab Her Bitch!" Gwen suddenly yells at the show she's watching. "Bad timeing  Gwen" I tell her but she's in her own little world at the moment.

The sun quickly rises before Nikki pounces on Max but he using the stick to push her back, before she jumps at him again, but this time she grabs a hold of it and starts biting it. "Nikki, give it up, she doesn't care about you, she just uses people" Max says and it sounds like he's really worried about her well being. "Don't listen to him Nikki" Erid yells to her. "Don't worry Erid, I know it's not true" Nikki says trying to assure her that she's on her side. "Uh No, Of course it's true, but just don't listen to him, I need you on my side" Erid snaps back at her.

"I'll help you Nikki, Fire!" Harrison yells from the pit, he seems to be almost out of it. He shoots fire from what looks to be his wrist but it burns my cheek as it hits the rope that's holding David to the flag pole. "Oh God! someone stop, drop, and roll me!" David says panicking. "You suck Harrison" Nerris says distracting Nikki enough for Max to push her away, and the sunglasses that was on her head fall off and shatter.

"This is decidedly uncool" Erid says angrily as Nikki is sadly looking at the sunglasses. "I agree, someone put me out!" David yells. In the near distance there's a car horn honking and it crashes into the flag pole where David is, and he lets out a yell. A man steps out with what looks to be a security ankle bracelet. "Did someone say, Cameron Campbell?" He asks smugly. "Uh..no" Gwen replies. I just notice that when he crashes into them the device she was watching fell onto the ground.

"Mr. Campbell, you saved me" David says while wiggling his feet happily. "Yes, I definitely saw you and was fully aware that hitting you with my car was the best course of action" he replies very unconvincingly.

"Please excuse the condition of the camp sir, things got a little out of hand but we can fix it, I swear" David tells him. "Oh the old taking the camp from the councilors and tying them to the flag pole routine, I remember my first time" he says with a little laugh. "Wait a minute, who are you?" He asks while looking at me. "(Y/n)" is all I say. "Oh, that's (Y/n), she's a big help around here" David also answers. "Oh, well good luck" Campbell says as he walks past us and goes into the mess hall humn for a little while before he comes back out with a wad of cash in his hands.

"Hey Cam, can't you see this dude is a terrible camp counselor and has to be dealt with" Max asks him. "What? Oh sorry kids I got other things to deal with, Campbells got a poker game to get to, I won't get into the details, but if I win I could end up being the prime minister of Thailand" he says happily.

"B-b-but our revolution" Neil stutters. "This is serious, we're leading a charge to make a difference, we are the ninety nine percent! I saw it on T.V.!?" Max yells . Campbell goes over to Max and messes with his hair before he pats him on the back "Oh you kids and your dreams, so full of hope and ignorance, no matter how righteous you think your cause is, there is always someone bigger to keep you down, and that day is today, and that someone is me" he says happily "say what now?" Max asks.

Suddenly he gets all the campers back to cleaning, then he unties David and Gwen, then David helps get me free. "You three too" Campbell says as he leads us to the mess hall too. David and I are washing windows as Gwen is on the ground with the kids scrubbing the floor with toothbrushes. "Make it shine now kids, I had to cut costs on previsions so you all will be reusing those toothbrushes" Campbell tells all of them. "I'm sorry about today, but I promise, Camp Campbell is a really great place" David tries to convince me. "Ok David, I'll try to keep that in mind" I tell him. Cameron walks out and drives away as we're still cleaning. QuarterMaster falls off of the wall, which I kinda forgot that he was taped onto. "Ow" he grumbles. After an hour of cleaning the mess hall it finally looks clean.

"Can we go have fun now?" Max angrily asks. "Sur.." David starts to answer but I interrupt him. "No". "What! Why not bitch" he yells as he glares up at me. "Language" David sternly says. "Cause last time I checked there's toilet paper all over trees outside, and it's wrecked outside, so you all get to clean that up too twerp" I reply grumpily. "You can't put that shit on us!" He yells at me.

"Last time I checked, all of us counselors were tied up while that mess was made, so yes, I can put that shit on you" I reply to him. "You heard her, go clean up the mess outside" Gwen tells them. They all groan in anger but walk out and start cleaning. "Good idea (Y/n), it's good to see that Max isn't 'breaking' you" Gwen tells me. "Oh, it's not easy to break me" I inform them. "I'm impressed" she tells me.

"Hey, I know they weren't too good today, but I was thinking, if they do a good job at cleaning outside, that we can have s'mores and a fire tomorrow night" David happily says. "Sure, but your going into town to pick up the stuff" Gwen tells him. "Yay" he happily jumps. "Well it's been a long day, and since it's almost over, I'm gonna go to bed" I say as I walk out. "Goodnight (Y/n)" David tells me. "Yeah, goodnight, I'll try not to wake you when I come in" Gwen also says. "Trust me, I don't think you'll be able too" I tell her.

When I get outside I see most of the campers glare at me, but I just ignore it as I keep walking to the Cabin. When I get there Max is leaning against the wall. "I know what you're doing, and trust me, you won't last long enough to do it" he angrily tells me. "Ok, one, I don't know what the fuck your talking about, and two, I don't know what Your parents told you, but I'm pretty sure it was a lie" I reply adding emphasis on the word 'your'. "What?" He asks. "Look, I don't know about you, but I didn't sleep much, if not at all last night, so I'll tell you whatever you want to know tomorrow, but as for right now, I'm going to bed" I say to him as I walk into the cabin and plop onto my bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. It wasn't as soon as I would've liked it to be, but I eventually fell asleep.