Goodbye Zoey (Emotional Roller Coaster)

Warning :this chapter might have a triggering moment

Like the last time I was driven to Zoey's diner, it didn't take long. "Hey, instead of just taking stuff from the diner, why don't we go around and buy the supplies fresh, that way we get to actually hang out without dealing with creepy notes" Zoey suggests. "Sure" I smile before turning to QuarterMaster.  "Hey, would it be alright if you drop us off and pick us up later?" I ask him. 

"Sure, stay alert, who knows what kinda creeps are here" He mumbles. "I believe your the biggest weirdo here currently" Zoey whispers. "Maybe" He replies as we get out of the bus. "Honestly how does he not weird you out" She asks as we start walking towards a random store. "He's harmless" I reply holding the door open for her. "BULLSHIT! He literally had blood on his hands, well hand, when he first picked you up" She yelled at me making both of us laugh. I must admit, it feels nice to be able to walk around like we used too. 

We probably spent an hour just walking around joking about random stuff and talking about our past making us laugh. "I still  can't believe you fucking threw our teachers desk off of the roof" I say while trying to catch my breath. "Hey, Mr. Avon had it coming, all he did was constantly joke and barely teach us anything". "He was everyone's favorite teacher". "All except for us, we liked the highly disliked Mr. Phelps, the grumpy old dude" She reminds me. "Hey, there was nothing wrong with Mr. Phelps, all he wanted was people to talk to, and thats why we were the best in his class" I smugly reply.

*Third POV*

When on the way to the check out (Y/n) sees two people that make her stop in her place. "Whats wrong?" Zoey asks before (Y/n) covers her mouth and drags her to a random aisle.  "Oh those Mother Fuckers!" Zoey yells before (Y/n) covers her mouth again. Waiting in line laughing to themselves are none other then the people who made growing up a living hell, her parents. 

"Lets just pay and ignore them" Zoey says guiding her friend to the self checkout. Since they had bought a bunch of stuff they had two carts full needless to say it took a decent amount of time. While Zoey was paying (Y/N) called QM that they were ready and where they were at.

Now the two were sitting on a bench when they hear two annoying voices. "Well, if it isn't our failure of a daughter" Her dad says. "Did your boyfriend finally realize how worthless you were and kick you out" Her mom laughs. Before Zoey can say anything (Y/n) Stands up. "Why don't you shut the fuck up and go back to your pathetic lives" She says surprising everyone. "Excuse me" her mom says stepping closer. "Ignore her sweetie, you can tell he did going by how defensive she is" Her dad says also taking a step forward. 

"Actually, David and I love each other very much, moving out and getting away from you two was the best thing that ever happened to me. Cause now I have a great job, and a relation ship that is way better then yours, and a way better sex life" She says also taking a step forward. She knows that last part was a lie, but she wanted to make her parents feel small for once in her life. 

Her mom was quick to push to push her which resulted in a punch in the face, she didn't hit as hard as she wanted, just enough to knock her to the ground "You Bitch!" her dad says raising his hand earning a painful slap on her cheek. Zoey goes to attack (Y/n)'s Dad but QuarterMaster beat her too it by pinning the dad on the ground  "Didn't I tell you to stay alert" He mumbles looking at the two girls. "I take back every mean thing I ever said about you, your badass" Zoey smiles. "Let go of my husband". "Fine" Quartermaster replies kicking him in the stomach. "Lets go" He says as he lifts the carts and puts them into the back of the bus. 

"I think we're supposed to leave the shopping carts here" (Y/n) Tells him but he ignores her. "Yeah! Fuck the rules" Zoey yells as she gets in the bus. (Y/n) opens her mouth to say something but changes her mind deciding that they're not worth it.  When she gets on the bus Quartermaster grabs the top of her head and turns her face look at your cheek. To anyone else they probably would think he has his typical bored face, but (Y/n) could tell he was a little worried.