Slashers react to their s/o doing tik tok dances

Michael:

It was things like this that reminded Michael why it was so much fun to watch you and not just make his presence known as he's became so strangely accustomed to doing lately.

Watching your figure slowly move to the beat, a relaxed and sweet smile on your face in contrast with the suggestiveness of the dance you were doing- interesting. However his usually admirable patience was worn down to nothing the longer he watched, encouraging him as he causally, silently approached you from behind.

With a slight squeal, you'd turn- your pretty face blossoming in cute crimson hue. What? Did you not think he'd see? Don't make him laugh.

Like usual, the impassive expression of his mask was all you were met with- causing the fear you had felt to slowly ebb away, instead being replaced by embarrassent.

"Michael...god you've got to stop doing that to me.." a relieved huff slipped past your lips, only to stop dead in your tracks when he simply reached behind you, grabbed ahold of your phone and resumed the music.

It wasn't until he tilted his head you understood, he wanted you to keep on dancing. If you don't do it quick enough, he'll cross his arms over his chest and noticeably look you up and down- making you giggle before you finally complied to his request- feeling slightly better.

If Michael wants a show, you better give it to him.

Jason:

What are you..doing? The music seemed pleasant enough but..the way you were moving your body- that was an entirely different feeling. Shaking his head of such thoughts, he'd turn on his heels and go take a nice cool walk out in the woods. Being the sweet man he is, and no matter how much he wanted to..he didn't invade your privacy

Whatever you did in your free time, was entirely your's to do.

That being said, the sight of how your body moved was forever burned into his memory.

Thomas:

He practically tackled you when he saw just what it was you were doing. Having happened upon your shared bedroom during his search for you, it was lunchtime after all and he couldn't find you anywhere else. Seeing the partially open door, he assumed his search would be over- oh, How right he was.

The man drew a breath, his eyes instinctively going to scan the room, then he saw it.

With barely audible music playing, he watched as you danced about in the mirror- an amused smile playing on his face up until the music took a sudden shift and next thing he knows, your lovely hands are running down your curves and your shaking your rear....and then he loses it.

Bounding up to you witch heavy steps, your have only just a second to squeak out your surprise before Thomas grabs ahold of you. A smug grin causing the tops of his cheeks to become viable behind his mask, he'd spin you around to properly face him.

Now just what in the world were you dancing like that for?

Don't worry, after lunch he'll definitely want to be seeing some more of your "talent".