Slashers react to meeting the reader's parents

(For the sake of things making sense, let's just pretend the reader has had ample communication with their parents/parent...and I won't let the slashers kill mummy or dad..)

Michael:

What the fresh hell was this?

For once Michael wasn't the one on the offense. He wasn't the one stalking, he wasn't the one disrupting peace- instead for the first time in his life, he felt completely caught off guard. To restart- your unfortunate parents mistakenly came into the house without you letting them in, or more specially, without warning Michael. In your defense, you hadn't expected him to stay in and sleep on the couch all day- and it seemed to slip your mind to alert him and tell him to get out of the house.

Not that he would've anyway..he was tired, he likely would've just told you to tell your parents a hearty "fuck off".

It was too late now though......

Your unexpected guests made too much noise, disturbing Michael from his rest and causing him to jolt to consciousness. Had you not been in there any quicker, Michael would've wrapped his hands around your mother's throat- nothing but violated rage and confusion fueling him...at least until you stepped in and came between his calculated strides and your parents.

"Hey, Mom! Dad!" You greeted, quick to grab hold of the killer's hand and give it a gentle squeeze. "Why..um, why didn't you guys call ahead?" You didn't really care what there excuses were, too preoccupied with the paralyzing realization that Michael was only seconds away from murdering those you loved.

One way or another, your parents hadn't noticed his aggression- instead your mother practically cooed at how "adorable your sleepy boyfriend was" with his disheveled hair and baggy eyes. Wait- the mask...holy shit. Cue Michael's signature bitch face.

Thomas:

He was so fucking afraid. No, seriously- this huge, horrifying man was terrified of meeting your family. However he only thought it was fair, you having met his and his own family wanting to finally meet your folks. "Ain't no sense in keeping them away, they're family too now" His mama had said, her hands on her hips and a stern scowl on her face as he whined behind your back.

It still didn't make it any easier.

He tried his best to wear the old leather half mask he used to have, not wanting to ruin his family's "cleaning up" by presenting himself with a skin mask. What? Would he say it was mad dog deerskin? Poor folks probably wouldn't even be able to get over the fact he was wearing a mask in the first place honestly.

Despite how nervous he was, Thomas pulled through for you. He was quiet, only making gestures and letting you or his family do most of the talking. Luckily Hoyt never seemed to shut up when it came to ways of attempt to impress new people. Thankfully enough, your parents were just satisfied with you having someone..plus the farm was quite charming.

Thank the lord they didn't go into the basement.

Brahms:

This probably would go over better than you think! The only reason brahms would've made himself known was if he knew the guests he was expecting. Otherwise he would've just watched them from within the walls. So..no death or even thoughts of it!