RZ Myers Relationship headcanons

(So, I've fallen in love...)

•Let's start off by saying he is definitely easier to communicate with than his original counterpart. Make no mistake, your overgrown lover is still capricious as always- but with someone he's close to..well, this Michael and his emotions will be much easier to read.

•Very possessive, but with a strange sense of boundaries. He completely understands the difference between an innocent encounter versus intentional flirting, and don't think for a second he isn't watching carefully. You've the one good thing he has left in his life, the only tie to humanity -if you will-, so he's going to naturally be cautious and perhaps a little skittish with interaction beyond your own four walls. Best to tell your overly friendly co-worker that you aren't interested...

•For someone as..let's just say capable and gifted in the art of death and destruction..Michael has adapted to being nothing but gentle around you and your shared home. Not just because he thinks you prefer it that way, but because he genuinely wants to be like that with you. He came from such a terrible home, one where he dreaded waking up, one where violence and chaos was the only constant he knew, so despite his hobby of massacre- he wants nothing else but to make a home with you where both of you could feel safe and secure.

•That's another thing- Michael rather enjoys seeing himself as your protector, no matter how capable you may be. It can be things as stupid as killing that spider that made you squeal or disemboweling the weirdo that thought following YOU home would be a good idea.

•There's a lot of nights where the two of you just simply enjoy each other's company in silence. He might be working on a mask while you read, or maybe even watch a movie- but he has a habit of going about his business as close to you as possible.

•Despite common belief, once this Myers breaks past the initial awkwardness of initiating affection- he can't get enough of it. Something about the way you feel in his hands, he craves it. You may even have to gently remind him that it isn't necessary to constantly be right up against you..do so carefully.

•Its frighteningly easy to "hurt" his feelings. Maybe you don't look as happy as you usually do whenever he comes home...maybe you don't talk about your day as in depth as normal..it bothers him and he isn't afraid to express it. Of course..it's rare that he will actually speak his concerns, but you'll know one way or another that he isn't the happiest killer in the world.

•Secretly loves a domestic routine.

•A piece of him deep down knows that the relationship he has with you will never be entirely normal because of him, but sometimes he doesn't even care. What you have with him feels right and he hopes you wouldn't trade it for anything, otherwise he'd truly be just a shell of a man walking.

•oh- regarding masks...you may notice that the ones he created during your relationship- especially after really good days (or nights) are significantly less harsh featured. Some may even have prettier colors and more delicate designs. However what really is special is whenever he decides that you truly don't think he needs to hide his "ugliness" as he puts it- and is unafraid to show his face to you.

•If he's in a particularly calm mood, he may just let you tend to that mane of his.