More christmas

Michael:

Doesn't care for the holiday in the slightest bit. It's just not this grand thing that very one claims it is. It doesn't even excite him.

He won't really protest if you want to decorate though, just don't make him get involved for fuck's sake.

....okay, he'll help you put ornaments on the tree if you can't reach certain places but don't expect it to be something pretty. It's likely some strange patch of one type of ornament where he can reach easiest, so pay close attention to where he's placing things.

He likes sweets, so maybe Christmas time isn't all that terrible. Or at least that's what he tells himself as he eats his third helping of Christmas cookies.

Will stab a present to open it and you can't convince me otherwise.

Speaking of which, if you happen to get him something for Christmas- he'll be so confused. It wasn't the first time someone gave him a present but...this was special and he knew it. He knew the exact amount of thought you put into it and it made him feel strangely warm inside.

Pray no carolers are stupid enough to come the doorstep, otherwise they're all going to be scared shitless and have Michael stare at them the entire time they try to sing.

Will occasionally slouch down on the couch with an arm protectively over your shoulder while you watch a Christmas movie. He'll even let you curl up into him if you'd like.

The radio will be crushed if he hears "Santa Baby" one more fucking time though.

Jason:

Is all up for the holidays and is excited to finally have someone to share it with!

As soon as you bring up the topic of decorating, he'll disappear for a little while and later come back with a small box of his mother's old ornaments he kept. Don't worry, he'll go personally chop down a tree himself- you just think about how you want to decorate other stuff.

Will try his best to find something to give you as a proper present, even if it takes him forever.

Since movies aren't exactly a thing you can watch all the time out in the cabin, he'll happily opt for Christmas themed arts and crafts.

Sucks so very badly at it, but he will try his best to bake something Christmas-y for you. Just smile and tell him you like it. Don't break his heart.

Thomas Hewitt:

It's all a huge family affair. The Hewitts take this whole Christmas thing to a whole other level.

You'll turn your back for one good second and when you look back over, it'll look like Christmas threw up all over the house.

Thomas himself actually does like the holiday quite a bit. His family calms down some around this time and he doesnt particularly mind all the pretty new decorations that come out. Plus! The holiday brings in some slightly cooler weather that makes for somewhat more ideal working conditions.

Will lift you up by the waist to hoist you high enough to put the star atop the tree.

Absolutely melts if he stumbles into the kitchen to find you working with his mama, helping her prepare for the family Christmas dinner.

Sometimes just likes to sit down in front the tree and stare at all the pretty lights.

Makes these small trinkets for you to serve as your presents. They may not be much, but he handcrafted them and hopes you love them.

Tends to over indulge in sweets, so watch him and make his stubborn self drink water instead of hot chocolate 24/7. It's not nearly cold enough for that...