Domestic headcanons

(I typically try to make more gender neutral Headcanons but these lean more towards a female reader)

Thomas:

If there's one thing Tommy really loves, it's family. I think we all know that though. So with that being said, know that as soon as you and him are "together"- youre practically an official Hewitt.

A traditional marriage may not exactly be in cards...yknow, with the whole twin being basically deserted and your new family's "talents", but don't you think that for a moment that will stop Luda Mae.

After a decent enough ceremony in the pastures, the rest of the clan will just happily acknowledge you as Tommy's little spouse instead of his girlfriend.

Regardless of his usual disdain for all of the "hoopla", Thomas couldn't have been more proud nor more happy.

There's really not much of a change despite the title though, seeing as Tommy embraced the domestic way of the relationship early on.

For instance, sometimes you'd find him sitting on your shared bed- his eyebrows furrowed in intense concentration as he sews your clothes. Other times you may try to do the same for him.

Tons of cuddles by the way. Just thought I should put that out there.

Eventually the day will come whenever you're having a nice, peaceful family breakfast, Thomas holding your hand under the table as his mama serves food. Everything is great until she sits down and nonchalantly asks when you and Tommy were finally going to give her some grand-babies.

He almost choked, having to fight the urge to growl whenever Charlie casted a smug look his way and gave a wink.

That really got him to think....he does want some babies. Expect him to be even more enthusiastic about getting "busy" with you after that event.

So, if the day were to come that you ended up pregnant- the whole family would rejoice. Buuuut, guess who isn't allowed anywhere victims now? You guessed it, it's straight to Henrietta's with your ass until everything is clear. Also, because youre "eating for two", even Monty reluctantly agrees that you should get an extra helping of the meat.

It's alright though because Tommy quickly becomes convinced that there isn't anything you can possibly do by yourself- so sometimes he might even feed you.

——
Michael:

In a way, you're already at peak "domesticity" when Michael decides that he loves you.

In his mind, there isn't anywhere to go beyond this point.

It's a ritual, (y/n). He comes home, washes the laundry, you cook some food- because last time he tried to, the pan erupted into flames and he doesn't want that shit to happen ever again. He'll help clean up while you set the table and everything will be oddly picturesque. Well..as much as it could be.

Marriage isn't really something he's ever even thought of...but then again, neither was this whole situation. So, being the crafty and somewhat possessive man he is, Michael will eventually wise up to marriage and it's symbolism and one day present you with a ring that he so totally did not get off of a victim.

There won't be any ceremony, but there will be an understanding between the two of you. Now and for ever more, you're Mrs. Myers. You are his, and he is your's.

Why hadn't he thought of this before?

Every now and then when he actually speaks, he'll start just referring to you as his wife, a small but still noticeable grin on his usually stoic face when he does it.

Sometimes the whole idea scares him though. He won't entertain those worries for long, just trying to suppress them so his mind doesn't go too far.

If you happen to become pregnant, he doesn't really know how to react. He knows damn well that it's his, so he won't be angry but...seriously? A baby. His baby? How should he feel about this? He's dedicated himself to culling his line and now he's contributed to it? Fuck. Well, he wouldn't ever hurt his baby- and he wouldn't hurt you...so he's just going to have to figure this out as he goes.

Once he wraps his tumultuous mind around the concept, Engage overprotection overdrive mode.

He'll be annoyed by it, but his own body wouldn't let himself leave you alone. His instincts would fight back until next thing he knew, he was devoting all his time to being strictly in your presence- wether you knew it or not. He couldn't let anything happen to you or that little thing he put in your belly.

Never.