Christmas cookie making

Michael:

Actually is having a pretty good time. Usually he doesn't care much for Christmas, however watching you pace around the kitchen with flour all over you makes a strange satisfied feeling blossom in his chest. Wait- you need him to help?

Shit.

Doesn't know the first think about baking, like at all. One thing Michael is though, is persistent. So if you get it into his head that he "wants" to bake cookies, you bet your sweet ass he'll try over and over again until he whips you something up worthy of food network.

Thinks that mixing the ingredients is the best part tbh. Well..that and licking the bowl when you're finished with it.

Don't. Let. Him. Decorate.

He'll just end up getting pissed off when it doesn't come out the way he plans and will probably throw the cookies down and break the up in a fit of rage.

Thomas Hewitt:

His mama bakes a lot..so how hard can it be? Pretty hard, he finds out. However it makes you happy- so it isn't all bad.

Will be so tempted to eat raw cookie dough that you might just have to spank him with a wooden spoon.

Tries so hard to help you out. He loves Christmastime so much! Being able to share that peaceful joy with you makes his heart melt:

Has the most fun whenever you let him roll out the dough and cut out little festive shapes. His favourite is the reindeer cookie cutter.

Brahms:

Is a total imbecile.

Expects you to know how to make things like sablés, wedding cookies, and shortbread. Wont hesitate to voice his displeasure if you don't.

Doesn't even help out. Just sits there on the kitchen counter and rambles on.

Loves Christmas and has strict rules about those cookies being explicitly for Santa Clause.