"Dance with me?" (Short Brahms x Reader)

The manor offered many things, the very second you stepped into its vast halls the sheer beauty of it was enough to leave you in awe. That same wonder you felt hadn't ceased through the years of your faithful employment, even as the man you came to love revealed himself that fateful night. However, as grand as the estate and all of its curious surprises were, not much could hold a candle to the simple times. Times like now..

Speaking of candles, the study hadn't ever looked so beautiful as it did now, candles placed sporadically around- casting a gentle light upon your rarely seen inamorato. Not only was it visually pleasing, in addition to this a soft recording of some old classical piece played barely over a soft murmur in some off corner of the room- per Brahm's request, of course. Overall, it was a very pleasant scene- surely beating the routine you usually abided.

"Dance with me..?" An even more so rarely heard deep voice spoke from behind your back, closely followed by a pair of long arms wrapping around your waist and the owner's head falling into the crook of your neck.

You could barely contain the smile that came.

Turning upon your heel, you draped your arms around his neck and stopped for a second. Despite what your love may think, the burns hadn't done much to distort his beauty. No matter, that was for a different day. "I would love to." You simply answered, leaning in to press a small kiss before allowing him to lead you away to the beat of the music.

Yes. This certainly beat routine.