Thomas Hewitt with a S/O wity social anxiety who hugs him for comfort

•well, the good news is that you shouldn't be set off too often considering the Hewitt residence is in the middle of nowhere. Unless its the rest of the family that makes you nervous- but if that's the case, buckle up buttercup, they won't relent until you feel like you're a part of them.

•Now, in the rare occasion that future dinner comes around and is still under the impression that your family is actually going to help them out with whatever car trouble they have...that's a different story. Thomas usually doesn't come out around these times- seeing as most people are automatically put off by his intimidating disposition- but he'll manage it if it means making you feel safe. As such, most of the time dinner is around talking, Thomas is right there beside you, a giant hand on your back to reassure you that he isn't going anywhere.

•If for some odd reason he isn't able to be at your side in these times, Luda-Mae will try her best to comfort you. Even if it's something simple like sending you out to fetch tea so you don't have to make strange small talk with your soon to be meal.

•Hoyt is probably the only one that would unintentionally put you in an uncomfortable situation. He doesn't mean to- he just thinks a pretty face like your's would be the best to lure food. If you tell him that it bothers you though, he'll grumble but he won't do it again. Just be sure to prove that you can help around.

•Back to Thomas- He hates seeing you scared or uncomfortable, but he'd be a big liar if he said he didn't like you hugging him. Not only does he enjoy the affection, but he also adores that you consider him your "safe place". It practically makes him melt.