Myers Alphabet

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Michael is, for a lack of better words, at ease after you do the dirty. Depending upon where you stand in the relationship, he might even allow you to lay on top of him. No words will be spoken during this time, but..they don't really need to be. Just you and him in pleasant silence.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Well, that's a much easier question to answer than most for him.

For you, he likes your face the most. Not exactly what one would expect from someone like him but still, it's what he finds to be his favourite. Perhaps it's how expressive you are, it certainly intrigues him. Honestly, his favourite thing to see your face do is contort in pleasure when he fucks you- the image of your expression being burned into his mind as a memory he treasures and frequently thinks back to.

For himself, even easier, he likes his hands the most. Weirdly enough, for a similar reason he likes your face. His hands are really the only way he expresses himself, or at least in a way he can understand. They are the medium that deliver to him what he wants, when he wants. Be it something as brutal as choking the life out of someone or something as carnal as fingering you to climax, either way, his hands are responsible.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

He doesn't really give the whole "uh-oh, probably shouldn't cum inside of her" thought much entertainment. Trust me, he doesn't want to end up with a child but..filling you with his cum satisfies him to no end. In a way, it's the ultimate claim he can stake and that strong possessive side of him is more than pleased by it. As such, there's hardly ever a time where he'll cum anywhere else besides in your mouth or in your cunt.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Where to begin? Well, for starters he's a serial killer. Just kidding. Seriously though, Michael has a thing for watching you get off. The first time he happened to walk in on your pleasing yourself he had wanted to merely interrupt and join in but, something stopped him, ushering him to wait and enjoy the show.

After that he can't help but wonder how many times he would get away with doing it until you'd notice? Knowing his abilities, he's willing to bet you'd never catch on...unless he wanted you to.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Seriously? Um he didn't get no actual action when he was in Smith's Grove and it wasn't exactly like he was looking to hook up when he got out so...I'll go off on a limb and say you're his first. No worries, he's a quick learner. Just tell him what feels good and he'll figure it out from there.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Ooh, he likes anything that he feels completely in control in. Doggy style is a nice one..but he also likes fucking you against a wall..and the counter, and the table..and the floor. Okay, he likes it all so long as he can seize dominance whenever he pleases.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

He actually does have a sense of humor. A very twisted, fucked up one..but an also sort of funny one in his own unique way. So he isn't always super serious, he'll occasionally joke around. It will hardly be any verbal quips, though he does do those every once in a while.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

It comes in as a huge surprise but believe it or not, he stays decently groomed. Where he even learned how to do so? You have no clue. Oh well.