Dating Mazikeen Smith

I think this goes without saying, but, she has some serious abandonment issues. It's hard to get close to Maze, but once you do..please don't leave her.

She'll probably want to move in to your place early on (if you have one, at least).

Someone made you feel bad or cry? They'll die. They'll die a terribly horrific, torturous death. Okay..maybe she won't kill them, if you ask her not to, but she'll make them wish they were dead.

Considers gifting you an assortment of weapons acceptable.

If you were to ever hit a snag in your relationship, it's off to Linda's office with the both of you- if you like it or not.

She's extremely protective over you, maybe even to the point of stalking you in her spare time so she doesn't feel so ungodly nervous when you're gone. It's all for good reason though, don't flip out.

Tons, and I mean, tons of sex. She's insatiable, just pray you can keep up.

There will one day come a time where she feels that you deserve to see her true face, but she'll a sole toy loathe the feeling. You..you need to see her for what she is..but what if you think she's ugly? It's true, but it would hurt her regardless. If you were to still love her after her reveal, there would be no getting rid of her.

Hope you like babysitting trixie- because screw Chloe and Dan, that's basically the closest thing she thinks she wants to a child. Seeing as you're her s/o, she hopes that you'll be able to form a similar bond with the girl too.
Oh, and Lucifer is allowed nowhere remotely close to you.