C-rank Mission

"WHY ARE OUR MISSIONS SO LAME? WHY DO WE HAVE TO RUN AROUND THE ENTIRE VILLAGE FOR A STINKIN' CAT" Naruto yelled at Minato whilst the others just sweatdropped. "You are genin, you don't get the pleasure of getting higher ranked mission, alright?" stated Minato resting his chin on his hand. As Naruto continued with his rant Minato thought I have kept an eye on them and Kakashi did say that they are an exceptional team. They already work in perfect sink and their skills are very impressive for a genin. Perhaps I can give them a easy C-rank just as a test. If anything goes wrong Kakashi will be there anyway. Minato thought looking at the team. "Alright, I'll give you a C-rank mission"

"Huh"

"Hm?"

"WAIT... ARE YOU SERIOUS" screamed Naruto at the top of his lungs.

"Are you sure Hokage-sama?" asked Kakashi with slight concern.

"Yes, I am I have kept an eye on your training and Kakashi has reassured me that you are all very skilled, so I think I'll give you an easy enough C-rank and see how you do with it. You are to escort a bridge builder back to his village, the worst you'll be facing will be bandits and thieves, alright?" Minato looked at the team with shock and yet excitement.

"ALRIGHT. We'll fiish this mission no problem, we'll show you and prove we're the best" yelled Naruto jumping up and down into the air with smiles from Sasuke and Sakura beside him.

=

They walked down the streets of Konoha. "Alright you met Tazuna the bridge builder, so meet at the gates at 6 am tomorrow" stated Kakashi reading his perverted book yet again. "I can't believe that guy called me an idiot, I'll show him" muttered Nauruto. "But you are an idiot dobe" announced Sasuke with a smirk "what'dya say teme, why i'm gonna..." "will you two stop, your giving me a headache" Sakura interrupted Naruto so that the two of them didn't start a fight again.

=

Sakura was back home. Her parents weren't home yet, it was only 7:30 so they won't be back for a while. So she decided to go back outside and find Shisui to see if he can put in any last minute training. Luckily she found him by the river along with Itachi. "Hey Sakura, how yea doing?" Shisui waved franticly at Sakura as she jogged towards him. "I'm fine Shisui thanks. I came to tell you that the hokage gave us a C-rank mission, we leave at 6 tomorrow and I was wondering if there were any last minute tips you could give me?" asked Sakura with determination in her eyes. Shisui touched his imaginary beard and said "well I guess the most important thing I ask you to remember is to always keep your guard up. There is always a high chance of something unexpected that is not related to the mission to happen, that's when you need to stay calm and analyze the situation in front of you then make your move. How about a little bit of sparring just now." said Shisui looking at the small pinkette. "Yea that'll be great thanks."

=

"Ughhhh, he won't go easy on me even if I have a mission the next day" Sakura got back home seeing it is now half past nine. Mum and Dad will be home in about an hour, I'll quickly wash up and get dinner ready thought Sakura making her way to the bathroom.

An hour and a half later Sakura's parents arrived back home. They all sat down and ate dinner, her parents had fried chicken with rice and veg. meanwhile Sakura had eggs and toast, as it was the only thing she was allowed to eat for dinner, she then said to her parents emotionlessly "I have a C-rank mission tomorrow. I am to leave at six am tomorrow". He mother and father continued eating until her father said "don't screw up or else we'll send you to hell, understand?" hearing that sent shivers throughout her body. "Yes father, I will not disappoint"

Sakura finished her meal and went up to the attic where her parents tortured her. Sakura received ten whip lashes, multiple punches and kicks, the feel of metal rods hitting her as well as some language a girl her age should never have to hear. The next thing they did shocked Sakura to the core. She was tied at the end of her parents bedroom with their bed in front of her. The next thing she new she watching her parents being intimate and loud for hours. She only got a couple of hours of sleep.