Chunin Exams

"Chunin Exams huh?" Sakura's mother looked at the application with distaste. She looked at her husband and they had a silent conversation whilst Sakura bowed before them. "Fine, you will have an opportunity to go for the kill within these exams when the time comes you will go for the kill understand? There is no room for soft people in this world". Sakura froze at what her father had just said KILL no way could I do that? Although after that C-rank mission and Kakashi saying that these things will happen in the future it doesn't surprise me thought Sakura regaining her composure. "Ye...y...yes father....I...wi...will...do what must be done". "Why did you stutter, it's kill or be killed you wench and you can not die!...Not yet" stated her father. Wait... yet? But what does that mean? Sakura asked herself.

=

Her parents did their normal routine with her, they tortured her and once again made her watch them play around in their bed. Again Sakura only got a couple of hours of sleep that night.

=

Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto arrived at the room that they were supposed to do the first exam but Sakura noticed it was a genjutsu. "Should we tell the others?" asked Naruto watching the small crowd surrounding the fake door. "If they can't sense or see the genjutsu then they can't be chunin ninja" said Sasuke glaring at the small crowd. "A bit harsh but I guess you have a point, a ninja does need to be sharp" said Sakura walking away.

=

Sakura bumped into someone as she turned the corner and fell on her butt on the floor. "Ah I am so sorry. Are you alright?" asked the boy who knocked her over. "Ah no it's fine, I wasn't looking where I was going". "Please I let me help you up" said the boy. As Sakura went to reach out for his hand she saw he had a odd looking green jumpsuit however before Sakura could even touch the boys fingertips Sasuke snatched Sakura's hand and helped her up "uh...thanks Sasuke" "no problem" said Sasuke looking away.

"So...uh...may I ask who you are?" asked Sakura trying to break the awkward silence. "My name is Rock Lee and may I say you are one beautiful person miss? What will your name be?" Sakura blushed hard and said "oh...uh...th....thank yo...you that's so nice of you. I'm...S... Sakura... Haruno it's nice to meet you". she offered a soft smile. Sakura was thankful for lee not asking about her hair and instead said she was beautiful. "Hmph? Come one we need to go" said Sasuke glaring at Lee. "Ah you must be Sasuke Uchiha, I would like to know are you truly as strong as people say?" asked Lee smirking slightly. "Hmph. Is that a challenge?" Sasuke glaring back at him twice as hard.

=

The next thing Sakura and Naruto knew, Sasuke and Lee were about to attack each other. Until Naruto said "hey now, lets not fight besides we don't want to show off our new moves to the enemy yet Sasuke and here I thought you were the smart one". "Wait does that mean your calling yourself an idiot?" asked Lee looking at Naruto. "WHAT...NO I'M NOT AN IDIOT! ALL I SAID WAS THAT SASUKE WAS BETTER AT THINKING THAN ME" Naruto yelled desperately trying to defend himself "but aren't you technically saying your an idiot by saying Sasuke is smarter?" Sasuke simply smirked at Lee's response. "WHY YOU LITTLE..." Naruto charged at him and attacked which Lee dodged easily. A few failed, kicks and punches by Naruto later Lee was about to attack until a giant turtle appeared out of nowhere with a fully grown man with the same green jumpsuit as Lee doing some wired pose.

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura stood there shocked trying to figure out what they were seeing. "Lee, how many times must I tell you, you cannot fight others or else they will see what your youthlness has in store for them" stated the grown man pulling another wired pose. "Don't tell me this guy is supposed to be his sensei?" asked Naruto pointing at the older man. "I have no idea but let's get out of here whilst their distracted" whispered Sakura sneaking away with Sasuke and Naruto following behind.