Epilogue

It's been two and a half years since Mason died. I had our babies. Everyone was a bit surprised when they turned out to have more than just lions, wolves, tigers, and panthers. My great grandmother's bear was also present. She was super excited. She lives on tribal land, and I don't qualify to live with her not having a bear of my own, but one of my kids will be able to someday if they want.
    I'm working in the greenhouse today. I have my four babies toddling around behind me. Coming in and out of their different forms while playing with each other. Being a bit unable to hold just one form is common at their age. It's normal to be a little unsteady at first. A sneeze can turn them into a different animal. Being startled will do it to. They tend to mimic each other while they play, all changing at once.
    I named my oldest boy Mason after his dad. His identical twin brother is Marty. My two lovely daughters are Corilly and Caroline. Those four kids are the best thing that's ever happened to me.
    My parents finally called me back. They were angry at me for a long time, but when the babies came they started to get over it. Conner is working with all of us on our relationship. Oh, guess what? They moved here! They built a cabin near mine, and we all work in the green house together.
    Victoria is officially no longer the Luna. She was found guilty of murder, and imprisoned by the Council. The whole thing ended up hurting the Purists a lot. Politically they've lost a lot of ground. She was angry that I left Mason, and let her anger and her family convince her to get rid of me. It wasn't only about purity.
    Mark was never convicted, but he's not as powerful as he used to be, and his other children have turned against him. He moved out of the pack when Victoria was sent to prison.
    Alpha won't be able to retire until one of my kids is trained. Luckily Were's have long lives, and stay young throughout. Most alphas are only in power for a few decades before they retire, but Alpha will have to hold on longer.
    My business is going well. I have standing orders with a few flower distributors. Evan Crosby is the CEO of my main distributor, and he's been courting me. I'm not looking to jump into anything, because I've learned my lesson, but things are going well.
    I have the family I always wanted. I'm happy with my life. Someday maybe I'll get the relationship I deserve, but for right now I'm doing okay by myself.

A/N
    I will be rewriting this book with expanded chapters, and deeper story lines. This was always meant to be a first draft. Let me know what you want to read more about, or see more of, and I'll do my best.