Chapter 1: Wealthy and Proud Woman

“Don’t think that Tang Zheng will like you just because you have a seductive face. I’m the only one he loves! Haha… He likes me, Tang Rou! You’re just a poor creature living under my shadow. You’re not as well-behaved, sensible, and clever as me. You have nothing but the status of being the eldest young lady of the Tang family!

“Please, Tang Xiaoxiao, don’t live in this world anymore. All you are is a stumbling block to me and Mom getting the wealth of the Tang family. The position of the little princess of the Tang family is mine. The person Tang Yuanfeng dotes on is me, and Tang Zheng’s infatuation belongs to me. You’re just a pitiful creature!

“You slut! You should have died long ago, why do you still want to live in this world! Tang Zheng likes me and that’s between me and Tang Zheng. Why did you have to poke your nose into it? You’re unruly, willful self-absorbed! You’re clearly not qualified to be the eldest young lady of the Tang family. Why are there so many people fawning over you?

“If you’re gone, everything in the Tang family belongs to me! Me! If you’re dead, I will be the real young lady of the Tang family, inherit the Tang family’s business, have immeasurable wealth, and have many rich men pursuing me. I will be a real wealthy and proud woman, and will not be a burden anymore! So, Tang Xiaoxiao, you’d better go and die…”

With a loud noise, her soul seemed to have fallen into annihilation.

Slap, slap, slap… She was being slapped hard on the face, the sounds were loud and rhythmic, reverberating in the cold and dark night which made people feel slightly terrified when hearing it.

Pain, so painful… Her whole body was in pain like it was being torn apart, her head felt heavy and she could not wake up completely, held down by an invisible force that made her weak and groggy. Her senses seemed to have become dull and she did not know what situation she was in!

The strong sense of pain made Ye Yuxin jolt awake. She raised her head in confusion and there was a delicate and charming girl standing opposite her. Her light blue dress outlined her figure very well, but there was a ferocious expression on her originally lovable face as she stared at Ye Yuxin, as if she wanted to tear her apart.

Seeing that Ye Yuxin had woken up, the delicate girl suddenly showed a cold smile and hatred shot out from her eyes. “Tsk, tsk. Tang Xiaoxiao, you’re really lucky. You didn’t die even after you’re being injected with hundreds of grams of Number 4 drugs! You’re indeed the eldest young lady of the Tang family. You can’t bear to give up the large fortune Tang Yuanfeng left you, right?”

Ye Yuxin was stunned for a moment. She wanted to open her mouth to speak, but she did not expect that her mouth was stuffed with a rag. Tang Xiaoxiao? Eldest young miss of the Tang family? Injected with hundreds of grams of Number 4 drugs. Wasn’t this…

God, what was going on here!

“I originally gave you a decent way to die, but you are ungrateful and survived…” Tang Rou raised her beautifully painted nails and arched her eyebrows, glancing at Ye Yuxin’s confused face. Her lips curved and she said coldly, “You asked for it, so don’t blame me!”

Tang Rou kicked Ye Yuxin to the ground and stepped on Ye Yuxin’s face with the heel of her shoe. She laughed and grabbed Ye Yuxin’s hair, the pain almost made her groan. “It’s really letting you off too lightly for you to die so painlessly.”

With that, she finally pushed Ye Yuxin into the driver’s seat of a Lamborghini sports car and started the engine, her beautiful face showing a ferocious and cruel look as she said with a sneer, “Tang Xiaoxiao, don’t blame me after you die! If you want to blame someone, blame your rich dad. Who asked him to be so rich! Who asked your Tang family to be so rich? Who asked Tang Rou not to be the real daughter of the Tang family and who asked the Tang family to be so biased!

“I will be the only girl in the Tang family once you die, and with my ability, I will be able to replace you in the Tang family and become the real eldest young lady of the Tang family! All the wealth of the Tang family is mine! I will be the real wealthy and proud woman and the real eldest young lady of the Tang family!”

The woman was insane! Ye Yuxin had no mood to listen to what Tang Rou was saying. She was completely shocked by what was happening before her eyes. The rearview mirror in front of the sports car reflected an unfamiliar and beautiful face.

This face… is not mine!

Wait!

No, I had a dispute with Lu Yanfan on the roof of the hotel, in the end…

That ungrateful bastard pushed me down the roof!

If she was pushed down the roof of the hotel with more than 70 floors, how could she survive?

Thinking of this, Ye Yuxin gave a bitter laugh. As a top-level manager in the entertainment industry, she died in the hands of the artist she had made popular. From becoming a super idol and hottest artist in those years to getting into an accident and getting disfigured, then turning to behind the scenes and becoming a manager, she had made a star out of many famous A-list artists… She did not expect that in the end, she would end up in this deplorable state.

However, if she was doomed to die, then what was happening now?

It was like going from one hell to the next. She inexplicably appeared on this abandoned mountain road, and was tortured cruelly, and was even going to get murdered!

A very strange thought rose from the bottom of her heart. She was pushed off a high-rise building of more than 70 floors, and below it was the main road with flowing traffic. Even if she was lucky to survive the fall, she would definitely be crushed by the speeding vehicles. Then the only explanation for her survival was this word!

Many movies, TV dramas, and online novels had mentioned the word reborn!

Ye Yuxin was thinking about something, but Tang Rou ignored it. She pressed the last button on the panel before getting up to close the car door. She waved with a smile and said smugly to Ye Yuxin, “Goodbye, Tang Xiaoxiao. This is the mountain road where illegal car races are held. Just up ahead is the edge of the cliff. I’ve already broken the brake, no one will find out that it was me who did it even after it happened. They will think that Miss Tang has overdosed and drove off the cliff in your stupor. I hope you can watch me in heaven. I will enjoy this splendor and wealth for you!”

Ye Yuxin looked at the cliff in the distance and then looked down at her body that was bound tightly. She could not help cursing in her heart. This crazy woman! She was young but was so incredibly cruel and ruthless. The original owner of this body must have been killed by her with drugs, and Ye Yuxin had unexpectedly benefited from it.

Crazy woman, she hated this body to the bone! It was not enough to inject hundreds of grams of Number 4 drugs into the body, she even wanted to use this method of crashing the car to kill her!

F*ck. You lunatic, you’d better remember this. This isn’t over yet!

While she was distracted, the cliff not far away seemed to be getting closer. Ye Yuxin could not help breaking out in cold sweat. She had been just reborn, was she going to die again?

In desperation, Ye Yuxin bent over, put her head by the door and used her teeth and tongue to move the handle of the car door. The hardness of the handle made her teeth bleed and the sharp protrusions on the edge of the handle pierced her mouth and broke the skin in her mouth and tongue. Her saliva mixed with the blood made a mess of her face. With her looking like that, it was likely that even her acquaintances would not recognize her!