Chapter 21: The Beginnings of a Corporate Empire

Wei Fan, a newly placed big idol star in Asia, actually took drugs in private. His vocal cords had also long been ruined, and he had no choice but to find substitute singers to help him hide the humiliation…

Liang Chuchu, the gorgeous girl that controlled the entertainment industry and was named the most innocent and beautiful woman, was actually a prostitute and was addicted to gambling. Her private life abroad was extremely rotten and she even preyed on the new male celebrities in the industry…

All of this evidence that she had was enough to push them towards the deepest abyss of destruction!

Apart from having sufficient evidence to destroy these celebrities, there were two more items that Ye Yuxin had left back then that could give her the comeback she wanted. It was two recipes.

The first recipe was a beverage recipe, one that was even more mysterious than the Cola recipe. Its taste was extremely unique and perfectly matched the selling point of today’s youth chasing after the new. Its taste was extremely strong and sweet, exciting one’s nerves and made one more energized. It was able to make a person stay awake and be energized, yet it didn’t contain any trace of hormones or stimulants.

The second recipe was the traditional brewery method for a type of red wine. Rumor had it that this recipe was the brewery method of the great poet, Li Bai, back from the Tang dynasty period. The recipe included the use of several Chinese herbs, making the red wine’s sweet and mellow taste stronger and more fragrant. Its color was brighter and more beautiful. It was definitely able to compete against the top red wine that existed in the world currently!

Before she came, Tang Xiaoxiao had a look at every credit card and bank card that the actual Tang Xiaoxiao owned in the past. Tang Yuanfeng had always been generous with his daughter. Apart from the enormous monthly allowance, he would give her something for her birthday every year. If it wasn’t a luxurious car or a villa, it would be rare and exquisite, limited edition jewelry. If she mortgaged all of the fixed assets she had, with her savings, she had finally accumulated a total of seven million US dollars.

Such a large sum of capital was enough to start using the resources she had now.

These two recipes had a very simple usage. She would use the beverage recipe to create a legendary generic beverage brand, and as for the red wine recipe, building a winery wasn’t something that would return profits very quickly. However, she might be able to use this recipe to make her father bleed his bank for once and use the money she had cheated from her father to do something sensational, hehe…

After she left Zurich, Tang Xiaoxiao went straight to a bar in an unknown American town that was near New York. She pushed the bright red door open. The bar was extremely quiet and cold during the day and there were only several men who were dressed casually and chatting. All of them were either holding onto a glass of red wine or a cup of coffee as they wore comfortable expressions.

When they saw that the person who pushed the door open was actually a young and alluring-looking Asian girl, the men whistled excitedly before they checked out Tang Xiaoxiao’s provocative figure with their invasive glances. They didn’t even bother to hide their desire.

Staring at this extremely pretty Asian girl, a waitress walked over politely and said in English, “Miss, I’m sorry. We’re not open to the public and only serve our members.”

Tang Xiaoxiao glanced around the entire room before she nodded. “I came to look for someone. Please tell Old Antony that an Asian is waiting for his miracle.”

The waitress wore a strange expression, though she still nodded. “In that case, please wait for a moment, Miss. I’ll go look for my boss immediately.”

With that, Tang Xiaoxiao sat down by the sofa seat on the side and ordered a cup of coffee as she waited for the other to appear.

In a rest room at the back of the small bar, Old Antony was currently sitting on a sofa as he drunkenly downed his remaining red wine. His expression was a little decadent while the t-shirt vest on him was completely crumpled, making him look extremely haggard.

The waitress from earlier walked in respectfully. “Boss, there’s a beautiful Asian lady outside who’s asking for you. She said that an Asian is waiting for your miracle.”

Once he heard the waitress’s final words, the darkness and decadence in Old Antony’s eyes dissipated instantly as he threw the tall glass he was holding on the floor immediately before he broke out into loud laughter, “So it’s my beloved Ye! Oh, I knew that she would definitely come to look for me! Oh, that damned Doni Cola, I will definitely replace you and become the new miracle!”

After he was done acting up, Old Antony rushed out of his resting room and flew into the bar, shouting out loud, “Hey! Hey! My beloved Ye, I love you to death! You’ve finally thought it through…”

Seeing Old Antony acting as if he was crazy, Tang Xiaoxiao remained sitting in her spot elegantly with one leg crossed over the other. Her crisp voice suddenly rang clear in the bar, “I’m sorry to disappoint you, Old Antony. Miss Ye has already gone to heaven.”

When he saw that the beautiful Asian lady wasn’t the Ye Yuxin he had expected, Old Antony froze on his spot, looking a little confused.

“Old Antony, Miss Ye has already passed on,” Tang Xiaoxiao repeated, “My surname is Tang. I’m a good friend of the late Miss Ye.”

The excitement in Old Antony’s gaze instantly wilted before he glanced around him and nodded at Tang Xiaoxiao. “Miss Tang, please follow me inside.”

This Old Antony had once been named as the world’s top executive manager of companies. He had been the all-powerful CEO of Swiss Bank, Doni Cola, Washington Post and a dozen other top international organizations. However, it was a pity that his only daughter, Lisa, was autistic. Through a fated meeting, Lisa and Ye Yuxin became friends and helped her experience the happiest times she had in her life. Because of this, Old Antony was extremely grateful to Ye Yuxin for what she had done.

When he worked for Doni Cola, the internal politics and conflict within the company was extremely intense and in order to control this genius-like CEO, Doni Cola’s board of directors used all sorts of despicable methods to control Old Antony’s daughter, Lisa. However, it caused the autistic Lisa to break down mentally and as a result, Lisa lost her life in an accident.

His daughter’s tragic death made Old Antony hate Doni Cola completely. When he accidentally found out that Ye Yuxin had a recipe, Old Antony was willing to help Ye Yuxin build a business empire with no return on investment. All he wanted was to take revenge on Doni Cola.

However, it was a pity that Ye Yuxin didn’t realize the importance of wealth back then and sealed this recipe in order to become the best entertainment manager. Yet, no one expected… After going round in a huge circle, Ye Yuxin, who had become Tang Xiaoxiao, still ended up coming to find Old Antony.

They entered the bar’s backroom and Old Antony dismissed the waitress before he finally said, “Miss Tang, can you please tell me what’s wrong?”

Tang Xiaoxiao made herself look really sad. “Old Antony, Ye Yuxin has already gone to Heaven. She was murdered.”

“What?” Old Antony’s eyes widened into huge round circles. “Could it be that the thing she has was exposed? Damn it! How could she be murdered?”

Shaking her head faintly, Tang Xiaoxiao only said with sadness, “No, the news of the recipe wasn’t leaked. What was leaked was the evidence of the bad deeds done by the celebrities she managed. Ye Yuxin was pushed down the building by one of those celebrities. However, there’s no evidence, so everyone assumed that she committed suicide because she couldn’t take the blow.”

“A**holes! I knew that she shouldn’t have continued working in the entertainment industry. She should have accepted my suggestion back then and built a business empire that belonged to her!”