n i n e t e e n

CHAPTER NINETEEN:

CHAPTER NINETEEN:

"Come on! This is getting easy" you rolled your eyes and threw another punch at Jungkook who blocked it.  The two of you were practicing since he dragged you out of bed. "It's only getting easy for you because your power is strength" you replied. He chuckles and tries to throw a punch at you, but you immediately stop him by controlling his blood. "That's cheating!" He yells. "It's not cheating. You have been using your power the whole time. I could have won easily from the start" you said.

"(Y/N)!" You turned around to see Jimin running towards the two of you. "Taehyung needs your help!" He said. "What did he do this time?" You asked him as you let go of Jungkook. "Let's just say he messed with the wrong crowd" Jimin answered.

You sighed and said, "Where is he?".

"He's at the park with them" you grabbed your towel and wiped the sweat away. "Give me a few minutes. I'll meet you there. I better see no scratches on you or Taehyung when I get there" you told him as you walked out.

~~~

Jimin arrives at the park where Taehyung was standing there with the group of guys he messed with. "You invited this short guy to help you? What a joke" the one with a tattoo on his neck said and his friends laughed. Jimin rolled his eyes back and he noticed so he grabbed Jimin by the collar of his shirt.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He asked.

"Maybe I did...maybe I didn't..." Jimin replied. The guy then throws a punch at Jimin, knocking him to the ground. He wipes the blood off of his lips and looks up at the guy. ' i wish I can use my power on this guy' Jimin thought.

"Didn't I tell you not to get any scratches?" He turns back to see you walking towards them. Your hands in the pockets of your black sweater. "And you are?" The guy asked. "I'm the girl who's gonna beat your ass" you replied with a smile. The guy laughs with his friend before looking back at you. "You invited your short friend and a girl!?! What a loser" he said. You bit your lip and clenched your fist.

"Look either we do this the hard way or the easy way. I'm giving you two choices before I end you" you said. He crosses his arms and said, "I will like to see you try to land a touch on me".

"Don't forget I gave you the chance to run" you remembered him. You removed Jimin's shoe and threw it at him. Before he could speak, you were in front of him, and with your elbow, you hit him in the stomach.

He falls to the ground and you looked down at him

He falls to the ground and you looked down at him. You placed your foot on top of his crotch and pressed down, making him cry in pain. "Now, listen to me boy. Never underestimate a girl because you have no idea what they're of capable. Also, don't ever mess with my best friend and brother, or else I will do more" you said.

"Let's go. I don't want to do waste my precious time on guys who can't even fight" you said walking away from them.

———

Taehyung walks into the house, tired and feeling guilty. Jimin and You would always come to help him whenever he's in trouble. He remembers that back in elementary, you took the blame when the teacher asked who ate the extra snacks. He wanted to do something in return for the both of them.

"Where were you?" He looks up to see his brother in the living room, sitting on the couch, on his laptop. Taehyung sighs and puts his hands in his pockets. "I was with Jimin and (Y/N). You see, I got into a problem, and they-"

"What type of problem? Did you guys get hurt?" Seokjin asked looking around Taehyung's face.

"The only person hurt is the guy that (Y/N) fought," Taehyung said.

"Who was it? I can-"

"It's already dealt with. They apologize to us and promised to stay away from us. I mean who wouldn't once (Y/N) beats your ass, you're doomed. She's scary when she's mad" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung, I'm your brother. You could have called me to help you"

"How could I call Kim Seokjin the famous CEO? Look, it's in the past. If you want to help me then create ideas for what I can give the twins in return. I have no idea what to give (Y/N). She's very different from Jimin"

"Don't worry about (Y/N). I got that. Just worry about what you're going to give Jimin" Seokjin said.

"Thanks hyung" Taehyung smiles.

"No problem. Let's go eat. I made your favorite food" he said and the two of them walked into the kitchen.

What Taehyung didn't notice was his brother's laptop...

That has pictures and videos of you.