t h i r t e e n

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

The whole first period you were thinking about the reasons why Mr. Min aka Yoongi bought Gia's company. Yeah, she's a bitch and all but her family didn't deserve to be broke. Now that everyone in the school knows about her problems, they started laughing at her.

You and Taehyung were walking towards your next class meanwhile Jimin goes his separate way. "It's so strange how Gia and her family became broke. Literally last night, they come over for dinner because of my brother" Taehyung said.

"Wait, they came over to your place?" You asked.

"Yeah, but they left early because Jin Hyung told her father that Gia's been fooling around. I'm surprised her father believed him. I thought he would be angry"

"How did Jin know she was?"

"That's the problem. I haven't told Jin anything school-related. Maybe he saw her around the city or something"

"Maybe..." you said looking down at your books.

"Hey (Y/N)..."

"Yeah?" You looked up at Taehyung. "My brother wants to invite you over tomorrow night," he said.

"Is there a reason why?"

"He's having a party for his business"

"Jimin is invited too, right?"

"Of course!" Taehyung smiles. You nodded and the two of you walked inside the room.

---

During lunch, you, Jimin, and Taehyung were eating lunch. Your eyes landed on Gia who was walking inside the cafeteria with all of the students looking at her. They were secretly laughing at her due to the fact she was failing her classes. You smirked seeing that karma got her.

She sat alone. None of her 'friends' stayed with her nor her boyfriend. "Do you feel bad for her?" Jimin asked. "Well, I do hate her but her family doesn't deserve to suffer," you said.

"For tomorrow's party, you two have to wear something fancy. A lot of people will be attending" Taehyung said.

"Is there a way for me not to go anymore?" You asked.

"Nope!" He smiles and laughs.

"(Y/N)..." Jimin calls you. "Yeah?" You answered, looking at him. "Why do you and Gia hate each other?"

"She started hating on me first. I don't know why but I can tell you when it started"

~flashback~

You were sitting on the bench, reading a book while the other eight-year-olds were playing in the playground. Jimin and Taehyung were playing tag with a few students which happened to include Gia.

Luke was the chaser. Jimin and Taehyung stayed together and hid behind you. Gia was with her friends while Luke was chasing some kid. That kid led Luke to Gia and she ran towards Taehyung and Jimin.

Without you noticing, she placed her gum onto your hair. You noticed when Luke told you. You looked at
Gia who was smirking at you. Of course, you didn't let this slide and told the teacher.

Gia got in trouble and you had to cut your hair.

~ end of flashback ~

"Have you asked her why she hates you?" Taehyung asked. "Nope! There's no point in asking her because knowing her, she will find a way to get her popularity back" you said taking a bite of your food.

"If you say so..."

---

"It seems like cutie is in a good mood," Jungkook said with a smile. You glared him, saying "if you want me to still be in a good mood, you will stop calling me that".

"So how was school?" He asked.

"It was alright" you answered.

"Are you ready to train with me? I won't go easy on you"

"I'm fine with that. Don't forget what my power is, bunny boy" you said stretching.

All of a sudden Jungkook's phone starts ringing. He answers his phone. You looked at him and saw how shock he was. He hung up the phone and looked at you.

"Cutie, you have your first mission"