t w e n t y - s i x

CHAPTER TWENTY- SIX:

Hoseok was pacing back and forth, waiting for his friends to come and support him through his audition yet no one has shown up. "Sorry, we're late!" Taehyung shouts as he waves his hand. Hoseok only saw him and Jimin but you weren't there with them. "where's (Y/N)?" He asked.

"Somehow she got sick so she's at-" Jimin was then cut off. "I'm not that sick. I just got hurt, but I'm perfectly fine" you walked out with a hoodie and mask. "Thanks, guys for coming. You don't know how much this means to me" Hoseok said. "Of course! We're friends. We gotta support each other right?" Taehyung said as he swings his arm around Hoseok.

Jimin looks at you who was looking away. He had asked Jungkook to watch over you and make sure you stayed in bed, but he's guessing you used your power to escaped. He watches Taehyung and Hoseok walk inside the building so he walks towards you and whispers into your ear. "I strictly told you to stay home with Jungkook," Jimin said. "Jungkook isn't fun to hang out with. I got you're worried about me, but I'm fine now. I'm not the heroine right now. I'm Park (Y/N), a normal teenager. No one is gonna hurt me" you said to him before walking inside.

Your brother takes a deep breath and walks inside right after you. He joins you and Taehyung who were waiting by the seats. Hoseok was signing himself up and then was given a number. He runs towards you there with a nervous look. "You're gonna do great! We believe in you!" Taehyung smiles. "If they reject you, then they're missing out on having an amazing dancer," Jimin said. Hoseok then looks at you, waiting to hear your words of encouragement.

"Oh shit, it's mine turn. uh... you got this!" you said, making Taehyung and Jimin smack you in your arm softly. "What she meant is best of luck" they both said. Hoseok laughs and smiles. "Thanks" he replied. His number was then called and he walks away with a big smile on his face. As Jimin and Taehyung were talking about video games, your eyes landed on a familiar symbol.

'the same symbol that the Lizard had on his coat' you thought. "hey Taehyung" you called him out, still having your eyes on the symbol. "yeah?" he responds. "Does your brother own a laboratory?" you asked. Taehyung tilts his head, trying to remember "I think so. Why?" He asked. "Just a random question" you looked at him with a smile.

"there you are!" you heard a familiar voice. you turned around and saw Jungkook walking towards you. "why are you here? you should be at home, resting" he said as he grabs your hand, yet Taehyung steps in. "who are you?" he asks as he removes the bunny's hand. "a friend and you?" jungkook asked.

"her best friend" Taehyung answered. "Taehyung, relax. he's a friend of ours. He asked him to watch over (Y/N) but she escaped her room and came here without informing him" Jimin interferes. "take her home, Jungkook" your brother said. You sighed and stood up. "Yeah, let's go home Bunny man. I feel kinda off right now" you said yet Jimin knew it was a lie.

"tell Hoseok for me" you walked out of the building yet as you walked out, Seokjin walked in. The two of you made eye contact before stepping outside. "Wait for me!" You turned around and saw Jungkook. A smirk appeared on your face which cause him to be a bit scared.

"what's with that smirk," he asked. "oh you're scared of me. good. Let's keep it that way. Anyways, I as the intelligent and amazing heroine have a theory that you might love" you winked at him before walking away. "What do you mean?" Jungkook walks right behind you. "Of course you wouldn't have noticed it. Even my brother and Namjoon didn't see it. Luckily you have me on your side or else your heroes would be useless" you replied.

Jungkook tilts his head, confused about what you're talking about. "But before I tell you, we need to make a quick stop at the hospital," you said.

———

Jihye was laying in the hospital bed. All she remembers was being brought here by RM. The door opens to reveal two people. a woman and a man. "G-Golden..." she recognizes his mask. "hello there Jihye. I'm the one who found you and saved you" you said as you walked in front of her. "I had questions for you yet i was told that you don't remember so I just want to ask you one simple thing," you said.

"tell me, Jihye. do you recognize this symbol?" you asked her. You saw her eyes widened when you showed her. "I-I do...that's where my m-mother works" Jihye answered. "And do you know what her job is?" you asked and she nodded. "S-She's a scientist who's working on cures for cancer. Why is this important?" She asked. "I would love to tell you yet it has to be a secret to protect you," you said, making her cheeks warm up.

Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes. Another girl has fallen for your charms. "We have to get going. Get some rest" he said as he grabs your hand and drags you out of the room. He leans you towards the roof of the hospital. "alright, you got what you wanted so are you gonna tell me now?" Jungkook asked.

"You're so impatient. Fine, I will. You see, I saw that exact symbol on Dr.Lizard's lab coat before his body disappeared. Then I saw it again at the entertainment building. I asked her if she knew it because of my theory" you said.

"And what's that theory of yours?"

"whoever works with her mother has a connection with Yumi and the fucking guy who punched me"

"and I have an idea who"