f o u r t e e n

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

You and the crazy strong bunny boy were running through the city, jumping from rooftops to rooftops. Since you're new to the superhero thing, you still don't have your uniform yet so you're wearing your training outfit with a red mask.

"Who are we fighting?" You asked as the two of you jumped.

"We're fighting Yumi. She's been stealing diamonds from the rich" he explains. "So she's a thief, can't the police get-"

"No. She's related to The Ice Wizard. He's powerful just like King of Despair so we must stop her" Jungkook said. "So what's her power?" You asked.  He pulls you away before you could get hit by ice swords.

"Never mind..." you said. The two of you looked down to see Yumi who was laughing. "Looks like we have Golden and...oh! I need super hero...and it's a girl! This is gonna be so much fun!" Yumi smiles.

"I can just use my power so we can go home?" You whispered to Jungkook. "No. You can't explore your powers just yet. I'll capture her while you distract her" he whispers back. You nodded and sighed.

Jungkook ran away, leaving you to face Yumi. "So it's just us. Show me what you got little heroine" she said before throwing a piece of sharp ice at you. Luckily you dodge it and headed down.

You continued to run as she was trying to kill you. You hated that you couldn't use your powers. It would have been so much easier to capture her but no. Jungkook wants to be the hero since he's always been RM sidekick. You saw Jungkook slowly walking towards her with a pole.

'Finally! I'm done running' you thought to yourself, but before Jungkook caught her, Yumi turned and saw him. She fired ice spikes at him and two of them got into his leg and chest. He falls to the ground, crying in pain.

"I can't believe I got two hits on Golden. This is way easier than I expected" she said as she walked over to him.

You didn't care anymore with it's was too early or late. You closed your eyes to focus and calm yourself. After a while, you could hear her heart pumping and the direction where her blood was flooding. Once you did, you started to move your arms, controlling her.

Yumi's eyes widened when she noticed she wasn't the one controlling her moments. She turned to you who had a smile on your face. "What are you doing!" She yelled.

"What else? I'm controlling you. One move and I can stop your heart from bumping, so why don't you be a good girl and stop stealing things" you said.

"I know who you are...you're the girl that they keep on speaking off"

"They?"

"Blood manipulation is your power. You're her...the one he wants..."

"Who!?!" You asked. This lady was creeping you out by saying that someone wanted you. You were just new to this and now we have an enemy. Even people don't know who you are!

"I can't say," Yumi said.

All of a sudden a dark cloud appears and out pops a man. Your eyes widen when you saw him. It was the man who saved you before. "I'm so sorry to interrupt but this lady has to get going," he said as he walks towards Yumi.

"Don't let them escape!" Jungkook yells. You nodded and used your other hand to control the man but for someone reason, it didn't work. He grabbed Yumi and they both smiled at you before they disappeared.

You were angry at yourself for letting them go but right a bleeding man was on the ground. You ran towards him. You were confused. Do you call Namjoon or the hospital?

But before you could call anyone, a van appeared. Out came men who looked the same. You watched as they carried Jungkook into the van. Your eyes widened when you saw the driver of the van.

"Hey (Y/N)"