t h i r t y - o n e

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE:

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE:

"Where is my sister!" the teen yells at Dr.Choi and Alex. Jungkook was standing behind Jimin. He was the one who found out all of your things were gone from your room. "Jimin, please come down-" yet he slams his hands onto the table and glares at them. "I will not! My sister is missing and you're not telling me about it!" Jimin shouts. Dr.Choi sees his eyes changing color. "You're demon side is coming out" he said, making the male twin close his eyes to calm down. "All I want to know where my sister is. Why can't you just tell me?" Jimin asked.

"Your sister is officially dead" Alex spoke, making the two younger men's eyes widened. "S-Stop lying. (Y/N) can't be d-dead" Jungkook stutters. "He is not lying. She died in an accident" Dr.Choi said. Jimin drops onto the floor. His hands shaking as tears were rolling down his cheeks. His only family he has is now gone. "Shut up! (Y/N) isn't dead!" Jungkook shouts as tears rolled down his cheeks. "Golden, you must calm down" Dr.Choi said yet he doesn't listen. Namjoon walks inside to see his members crying. "I assume you told them already" Namjoon said. "Y-You knew...and you didn't tell us!?!" Jungkook walks over to Namjoon and grabbed him. "Jungkook, relax!" Dr.Choi yells. "How can I!?! Our friend is dead and none of you had the gut to tell us!" He shouts back. Jimin starts to shake and cover his ear as he tells himself it isn't true.

"Her body was found in the river. She got stuck in an attack and died. Im sorry, Jimin" Alex said, looking at the twin. "N-No...you aren't. I should have listen to my sister. We should have never been involved with this. I-It's my fault...i dragged her into this mess" he covers his face as he breaks down even more. "There is one thing your sister did that helped us. You see we know the identity of King of Despair" Dr.Choi said, making the three superheroes shock. "What? Since when?" Jungkook asked. "Why didn't I know!" Namjoon asked. "(Y/N) put the pieces together and came up the conclusion. He is looking for her. He plans on using her to destroy the world. I assume she tried to run away but ended up dead" Alex explains.

"W-What is he going to do now that my sister is dead?" Jimin asked. "He will be looking for the other twin. You two are powerful than all of us. We weren't born with these powers. You two are. You are valuable which is why we must protect you from all cost" Alex answered. "I-Im sorry. I cant do this anymore" Jimin gets up and runs away. He still couldn't believe his sister was now dead. The last time he saw you was when he slapped you. He wished he could apologize and hold you one more time. Jimin gets onto his bike and petals all the way to Taehyung's house. He has to break the news to him too.

Jimin rings the door bell only to get the door opened by Seokjin. "Jimin, what happened? Why are you crying?" He asked the young boy. Taehyung walks out and sees his best friend breaking down in front of him. "J-Jiminie?" He calls out. "S-She's gone...Taehyung, she left us..." he cries out. "Who left us?" Taehyung asked. "(Y-Y/N). She's dead!" Jimin confessed. Taehyung's eyes widened when he heard those two words. "Y-You're pranking me, right? It isn't funny, Jimin" he said but the twin shakes his head. "N-No. they found her body" Jimin said. Taehyung starts to break down into tears. Jimin rushes over and hugs his best friend as they cried together over the death of their best friend/sister.

Seokjin walked out when he heard Jimin say those words. He immediately called Yoongi. "Tell me it isn't true" Seokjin said. "What isn't true?" Yoongi asked. "(Y/N) is dead. Her twin brother is here crying, telling my brother that she's dead. Tell me that it isn't true" Seokjin yells through the phone. "Sadly it is true. Im online and they have showed the faces of those who died in the accident that was caused by one of the villains" Yoongi said. "Give me the name of that villain" Seokjin ordered. "What are you going to do?" Yoongi asked. "That's none of your business. Just find them for me" he said and hangs up. Seokjin screams as he destroys his office.

"Im going to need that time traveler"