t w e n t y - f i v e

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE:

Jungkook's eyes widened when you landed across the room. His eyes darkened and wanted to kill the person who punched you yet Jimin quickly grabbed him, pulling him back. "Let me at him!" Jungkook shouts. Yumi smiles brightly, knowing that she was now saved. She runs towards the man and wraps her arms around his arm.

Jimin lets go of jungkook and run towards you, anxious that you won't wake up. "I'm gonna kill you if something happens to her" Jungkook said cracking his fingers. "Ohh, is the hero threatening to kill me, the villain? Don't you think killing me will still make you a hero?"

Jungkook clenched his jawline, hearing his words. He immediately runs towards the man, letting his emotions take over him, causing Yumi to use her power and make the water on the ground into ice. The boy slips and hits himself against the wall. The man and Yumi both laughed at him. "You're still gonna be the useless sidekick, Golden," the man said.

He gets up and was even angrier. He was about to strike again until a dark cloud appeared in front of them. Jimin lifted you and heads towards Jungkook, dragging him out of the place. Yumi and the man waved their arms around until the cloud was gone. They both saw that the three of you escaped.

"Huh...darkness manipulation... quite impressive," the man said with a smirk. He grabs Yumi and leaves before the building collapsed.

"Such beautiful powers"

———

Jimin was sitting beside you, holding your hand. Behind the doors, Namjoon was scolding Jungkook. "I told you multiple times to not allow your emotions to control you. If it wasn't for Jimin, you could probably be dead" Namjoon said. "He fucking punched (Y/N)! Look at her! She's unconscious because of him!" Jungkook yells.

"Yes, I know and we will make sure they pay yet you weren't thinking. Use your brain! What would have happened if they hurt you like last time. (Y/N) and Jimin are both new to this superhero thing. They have experience of hiding and controlling their powers unlike us. You should learn from them. You're grounded and won't be in any missions until you understand what you did wrong" Namjoon said walking away from him.

Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes. He opens the door and walks inside to see Jimin staring at you. He takes a seat across from Jimin. "How is she?" He asked. "She's alright. Beom-soo's father said she'll wake up any time soon" Jimin answered. "I get that you have some type of feelings towards her yet don't let your emotions control you," Jimin said making Jungkook cross his arms.

"why is everyone telling me that?" he scoffed. He then looks at Jimin who had a cold and dark facial expression that sent shivers down his spine. Your brother looks at your hand and squeezes it tight. He looks back up at Jungkook. "(Y/N) killed our mother" Jimin confessed.

Jungkook's eyes widened and look down at you. How? Why? When? So many questions were running through his head. You killed your own mother. He never thought of that. "You see when we were just fourteen, our mother tried to kill us but using an injection. she grabbed me, dragging me to a dark and cold room. She tied me up to a chair and-" the horrible memories came rushing to his head, making tears roll down his puffy cheeks.

"she drugged me. (Y/N) came bursting through the door and saw me getting injected. Her emotions took cover and she brutally killed our mother. No one noticed that our mother was missing because no one really cared about her. Right after, (Y/N) looked at me with those demon eyes and smiled before passing out. we told ourselves that it will be a secret between us yet since you too were allowing your emotions to take the best of you, you should learn" Jimin said.

Jungkook looks down at his feet, surprised by the story Jimin told him. How could the two of you move on so peacefully after killing your mother? He understood that your mother was horrible but still. "We didn't really care about her. Our love for our mother was gone when we were just five. We knew she never wanted us so we treated her as a stranger most of our life so it was easy for us to move on" Jimin explained.

"I hope you will learn how to control your emotions next time we face them or else-" the two boys turned their heads when they heard a noise. "Can the two of you please keep your voices down" you said rubbing your eyes. "you're up!" Jimin smiles as hr hugs you tightly. "sadly I am. What happened? Why am I here? Is Jihye safe?" You asked so many questions s

"Yes, Jihye is safe. Your powers took over you again. Some guy punched you which caused you to knock out. Luckily you didn't hurt yourself too much. Beom-soo's father said you'll heal soon" Jimin answered.

You looked up to see Jungkook who had tears in his eyes. "why are you crying?" you asked and he quickly pulls you in a hug. your eyes widened when you heard his sobs. you looked at Jimin signal him to help you out. "You scared us, you know! I don't know what happened to you in the past, but I'm willing to listen and understand you, (Y/N). I want to get to know the real you" jungkook said.

You pulled jungkook away from the hug and looked at his crying face. "look, bunny boy, I don't know what happened when I was gone but I don't need your help. My past is my past. I have forgotten it and I don't want to remember it. Focus on the future and present. Now if you could, please allow me to get some rest" you signal him and Jimin.

Jimin nodded and dragged Jungkook out of your room. Once they were gone, you sighed and looked at your hand. "I killed someone...again" you mumbled. you have some memory of what happened. You murdered the lizard man and from there everything seems a blurt. You grabbed your laptop and started searching for information.

'I swear that symbol on his coat looked familiar....'

———

"Argh!" The man shouts. "I told you to save Yumi. Not cause any trouble!" another voice said. The man laughs and looks at him. "I just wanted to tease Golden and that new hero" the man explained. "Yet you hurt her! You hurt the heroine!" he yells.

"Her powers are quite beautiful. No wonder why you want her" the man said looking at the guy next to him, "Yoongi, if something happens to her, I will kill you" and he shrugs. "Yeah yeah. Like you can kill me Seokjin Hyung. She'll probably kill you before you kill me. She isn't any normal hero. She's willing to get blood on her hands. She killed Dr.Lizard and wanted to kill Yumi" Yoongi explained.

"Which is why we must find a way for her to come to us"

"And why are we gonna do that?"

"my brother is someone important to her"