t w e n t y - s e v e n

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Seokjin was in his office, finishing up his work. He has been thinking about you a lot lately. Yoongi told him that your eyes' color changed when he went to save Yumi. All he knew about your power was blood control. He didn't know you had a hidden power. His phone suddenly starts ringing. Seokjin looks at the ID caller to see his brother calling him.

"hyung! I was wondering if I can bring over my friends. (y/n) asked if they can come over and-" he then cuts off Taehyung. "of course she and her brother can come over. when so I can prepare dinner or lunch" he said. Taehyung laughs through the phone and replies, "they will come tomorrow around noon. You don't need to make lunch. We can always order a pizza or something".

Yet Seokjin wasn't going to let this opportunity slip. "It's fine. I would love for (Y/N) to taste my cooking again" he said. "Alright. I will tell them. See you at home. Take care. Hyung" Taehyung said before hanging up. A smile appeared on his face, thinking about you. "Stop smiling. You look weird" Yoongi walks inside his office.

"What are you so happy about?" He asked as he takes a seat in front of his hyung. "Taehyung called to ask me if (Y/N) can come over" Seokjin answered. "I see. That girl is something. No wonder why you wanted her on our size yet sadly she's our enemy. How do you think she's going to take it when she finds out our identity?" Yoongi asked, making him sigh.

"Not sure. I don't want her to be angry at me. She has this thing that keeps me pulling towards her. She's the only person I can think of. Do you think she has another power which is why I'm feeling like this?" Seokjin asked. Yoongi laughed and shook his head. "You, my hyung are an idiot. To me it sounds like you're in love" he answered.

Seokjin's cheeks turned pink, hearing the word love. He wasn't used to hearing that word. "I-It can't be that...can it?" he looks at the younger man who nodded. "oh, hyung. Sadly you are. To think you fell for our enemy and your brother's best friend" Yoongi said.

"what do I do now?"

———

Jimin and Jungkook were both in the living room, playing video games. "No! You're cheating!" Jimin shouts as he presses the button. Jungkook smirks and drops the controller. "I won" he smiles at Jimin. The older boy sighs and rolls his eyes.

Dr.Choi walks in with Namjoon and another person who has blond hair and blue eyes. "Boys, this is my friend, Alex " Dr.Choi introduced the man. "You must be Golden. Your power is strength" Alex looks at Jungkook. "Yup" he smiles. Alex then looks at Jimin. "And you're the recruit. I thought there were two of you?" Alex asked.

"Yes. My sister is in her room. My name is Park Jimin. My power is darkness manipulation" he introduces himself. "I see..." Alex said. "What's your power?" Jungkook asked. "My power is time traveling. I can go to any year I want" he answers with a fake smile. Jimin's and Jungkook's eyes widened hearing his words.

Both Namjoon and Dr.Choi sighed when the two boys walked towards Alex. "Can you tell me if I will get rich? Oh, how about if I will be one of those famous superheroes?" Jimin asked. "What's my future self like? Will (Y/N) and I be together?" the other boy asked. Alex faked his laughter, trying his best not to show them his struggles.

"You don't need a time traveler to tell you if we will be together. It's definitely not going to happen, bunny boy" you said as you walked down the stairs. Alex stares at you as you walked towards him. "You must be Park (Y/N)" he said and you nodded. "Nice to meet you Mr.Alex" you replied.

"So your power is time traveling? It must be a horrible power" you said looking away. "what do you mean? Time traveling is a power I always wanted when I was younger" Jungkook said. "Of course everyone wants that power yet until you use it, it starts being a curse" you answered as you turned to face them again. Tears started rolling down Alex's cheeks.

"Having to say goodbyes to so many people. Pretending like everything is fine when it isn't. Watching your close friends die in front of you, knowing if you do something, you will change history. Stuck in between on what you love and what you lost" you said.

Alex wipes his tears, remembering all of his friends he made who he saw disappear. Finally, someone understood the pain of having this power was. Yet it was the wrong person. He went to the future to see how you and your brother would be like as heroes which is why he was here.

' the heroine that caused the whole country to disappear'