e l e v e n

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

You were walking through the halls of the school, with students laughing as you walk pass by. They weren't laughing at you. No, they were laughing at Beom-soo who was in front of you since Gia humiliated him at the party.

It annoyed you how much power she has in this school. You caught up to him and he looked shocked to see you by his side. "(Y/N)?" He asked.

"Did you finish the homework that Mr.Sam left us?" You asked.

"Y-Yeah. It was kinda easy and-" but sadly the witch had to appear in front of you two. She was wearing her fancy clothing like always and her new boyfriend by her side. "Does (Y/N) have a crush on Beom-soo?" She asked.

You rolled your eyes at her. You turn to your right to see a student while a cup of coffee. A smirk appeared on your face when you came up with a plan. You took the coffee from the student and poured it on Gia. "They said water dissolves witches but I think coffee fits better" you smiled before grabbing Beom-soo's hand, dragging him away.

The two of you arrived at the classroom where Taehyung and Jimin were. The two boys looked down at you and Beom-soo. They gave you a weird facial expression so you looked down and saw that you were still holding Beom-soo's hand. You immediately let go.

You headed towards your seat which was next to Taehyung. As you sat down, they started asking questions. "So you and Beom-soo are-"

"Just friends. Nothing more" you finished.

"But it seems like you enjoyed holding his hand," Taehyung said. You rolled your eyes at him while Jimin spoke. "Don't you think it's time for you to start dating? Just to experience it?"

"No, not really. I told you two multiple times. Love is pointless"

"She needs to get her brain check. Don't you agree, Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

"I totally agree"

"You guys are idiots" you replied.

-

It was lunchtime and the three of you were sitting at your table. Your eyes landed on the doors to see Gia with her gym clothing on, making you smirk. Taehyung and Jimin turned and notice her too.

"What did you do?" both of them asked.

"Well, she appeared in front of me, and knowing her, she was gonna start some crap so I poured coffee on her" you answered.

"You know she isn't gonna let you go that easily?" Taehyung asked.

"I know, but I been through worst so whatever she does is weak"

The three of you look back at Gia who was walking towards Beom-soo. You saw her boyfriend carrying a bag. Your eyes widened when you knew what she was gonna do. You immediately got up from your seat and ran towards him.

You pulled him out of the way, having garbage dump on you. Everyone was started laughing at you. Both Taehyung and Jimin ran towards you.

"What the heck!?!" Taehyung yelled.

"(Y-Y/N)" Jimin and Beom-soo called your name.

You immediately ran away from the cafeteria and into the bathroom. Luckily no one was there. You didn't run because you were gonna cry. No, you ran because felt pieces of glass.

Slowly blood started dripping and someone was banging on the door. "(Y/N)! It's me, Taehyung. Open up" he yells.

"Is Jimin with you?"

"No. He's trying to cheer up Beom-soo since he thinks it's his fault"

'I need my bandage'

"Taehyung, go to my locker and grab my bandages. NOW!"

Taehyung was confused about why you needed them but he didn't ask and headed towards your locker. He grabbed them and ran back to the bathroom.

"I have them!" You open the door a bit and take them from him. Jimin runs towards Taehyung with new clothing. "Is she okay?" Jimin asked.

"I think so" he answers.

The door opens to reveal you with a bandage on your cheek.

"You needed a bandage for your cheek?" Taehyung asked meanwhile Jimin was shocked. His friend thinks it's a small little cut but in reality, it's a dangerous weapon. It's the second time that your power could have been exposed.

"Thanks for the clothes," you said taking them from Jimin and going back inside the bathroom.

'Don't forget, you started this Gia'

"It seems like your little secret has a bully in school," Yoongi said as the two of them were watching the computer.

He looks at his boss to see his jaw clenched. Jin was angry with the fact that you were getting treated this way. You shouldn't be treated like that. You're his secret to victory and you must be kept safe.

"Yoongi..." he calls his assistant out.

"Yes, Hyung?"

"Find me everything you can about that girl"