t w e n t y - e i g h t

CHAPTER TWENTY- EIGHT:

Taehyung was sitting on the couch, waiting for his two friends to come over. He had the whole day plan for the three of you. His older brother was still out buying groceries so he could cook for them. The doorbell rings and Taehyung run towards the door, opening it for his friends. "Hey, Taehyung!" Jimin smiles while you waved your hand. The younger boy pulls the two of you into a hug and drags you inside.

"I have the whole day plan! First, we'll play some video games. Then we can go on the bounce house that's outside. After that, we'll eat and talk for a while. Then-"

"woah, did you say bounce house?" you asked and he nodded. "you got a bounce house for us. why?" Jimin asked. "Why not? It's weird for (Y/N) to text me that she wanted to come over. Normally it's you so I thought to make it special" Taehyung replied. "does a text from me that rare?" you asked. "Yes!" both Jimin and Taehyung shouted. "So where's your brother?" Jimin asked. "He's out but he'll come back soon. Hyung said he will cook us lunch" Taehyung said.

You nodded and looked around the house. "Let's go to my room," he said and the three of you headed towards his bedroom. The two boys jumped onto the bed while you took a seat on his gamer chair. "Is there any tea?" Taehyung asked as he grabs his pillow and hugged it tightly. "Hm...I heard that Katherine cheated on her boyfriend with his best friend and now she's pregnant" Jimin said. "Boring. Everyone knows about that. Tell me something that no one knows" Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Someone has a crush on (Y/N)" Jimin said making Taehyung's eyes widened. "W-Wait, really? Poor person. They have no idea what they're putting themselves into" he said. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. "he's not even my type" you replied. "then what's your type, dear sister?" Jimin looks at you. "someone who isn't him" you said and Taehyung laughed. "aw that guy has a bad taste in girls. who would ever like a girl like-" you throw a pillow at Taehyung.

"you're one to talk. You haven't dated anyone yet too" you pointed at him. "Well yeah, but why would I if I have the two of you. You two are enough for me" Taehyung smiles. "Aww, Tae" Jimin said hugging him. "We're very thankful to have a best friend like you" you responded. You looked away, trying your best to not allow your emotions to take control of you.

A part of you wants to tell him about your power. He has been there for you and Jimin for a long time. He tells you his secrets yet you can't even tell him yours. You found it unfair. You know Taehyung won't use you for your powers. He isn't that type of person. It just bothers you that you have to keep it from him. "(Y/N)..." you heard your brother call you out. You shook your head and looked back over to them.

"Taehyung, is there anyone else here?" You asked as you looked around. "No, why?" He asked. You stood up and closed the door. "Someone's downstairs" you whisper and the three of you heard a crashing sound. "keep your voices down. the two of you hide in the closet. grabbed the bat and remain there until I come back" you replied.

"what? no way we're gonna let you go downstairs by yourself. (y/n), stay here and I will-" you shook your head. "taehyung, I promise you I'll be fine. Stay with Jimin" you grabbed his Halloween mask and headed downstairs slowly.

'right when I wanted to tell him about what we really are, we got interrupted. aish, I hope I don't have to do anything else'

You walked down into the kitchen and saw a tall muscular man in all black, looking around the mansion. With your power, you used his blood to control him. You made him turn around and face you. "Ugh! What the heck are you doing here!?!"
You yelled.

"Well, I was told to watch over you and-" the two of you turned around to see Jimin and Taehyung with the bat, ready to swing at it. "Jungkook?" Your brother calls out. Taehyung looks at the two of you and then asked, "you know him?". You sadly nodded.

"Hello, the name is Jeon Jungkook" he smiles at him. "Aka the guy that has a crush on (Y/N)" Jimin whispers into Taehyung's ear. "Ohhh...so you came here because you got jealous. No worries, we're just friends. I won't steal her from you" he said, making Jungkook turn red. "don't you dare think about it bunny boy" you replied while looking at him.

The door opens to reveal, Seokjin with the bags of groceries. "Uh...what's going on here?" He asked looking at his brother. "Oh hyung! Meet Jungkook. He's-"

"He's my boyfriend" you interrupted him and grabbed Jungkook's hand. All of the guys had their eyes widened.

"I see...so what do you think we should do about Park (Y/N)?" Dr.Choi asked. Alex thinks for a few seconds and then answers. "It's better if we have her stop speaking to her friends. This way she won't have to face him more. She's a smart girl. By now she has probably found about his identity as he did" Alex said.

"Should we then fake her death? So King of Despair thinks she's gone?" Namjoon suggested. "That would be a good idea yet he has men who will find out the truth. I think we should keep her in lockdown. (Y/N) is the type to take action and not care about her life. And if she encounters him, the whole country won't be able to handle her" Alex explains.

"It's our safety choice to kill her in order to save the country"