t h i r t y - t h r e e

CHAPTER THIRTY- THREE:

"They hate us" Jake said as he jumps onto the bed. "They don't hate us. They're not used to needing help" BangChan said. "They wouldn't need help if they did their job correctly" Felix crossed his arms. "Shut up! We need to think.  King of Despair is looking for the person who travel through universes. Why? Why needs he need them?" Sarah asked as she bites her lip. "Maybe he lost someone and wants to bring them back? You know, like Wanda who just wanted her kids? Don't you guys watch marvel movies?" Jake asked. "But who did he lose?" Felix asked. "My sister" the four of them turn to see Jimin leaning against the wall. "He's looking for that person so he could bring my sister back. She died in an accident. Dr.Choi said he wanted her for her powers. You see, my sister and I are twins. We were given powers by our so called father. I have the power to manipulate darkness while she had the power to manipulate blood. Apparently, we're the most dangerous and power people because of our powers" Jimin explained.

"Im sorry for your loss" BangChan said. "I miss her but I am not that crazy for a replacement" he replied. "Now how are we gonna locate that person with that power? They might be hiding after everything that's going on" Felix said. "I can find them. Give me a day" Sarah smirks as she cracks her head. "Alright. What's the plan on getting King of Despair? He might have villains helping him" Jimin said. "Well my friend, you're looking at the most strongest heroes from Australia. Our captain, Sarah will come up with the smartest plan" Felix wraps his arm around Jimin. "So how did the four of you become a team?" Jimin asked. "At first it was just us guys. BangChan was training to be our leader but Dr.Martin introduce Sarah to us and declared her to be our captain" Jake said. "I was kinda glad I wasn't going to be captain. I don't think I will be able to handle all of the responsibilities like she does" BangChan said.

Jimin looks over at the girl who was on her laptop. "So how did you get involved since you don't have power?" He asked. "I build. Like I said I'm the female version of Iron Man. But I'm not rich!" She said, making him laugh. "I can see. I want to apologize for my behavior earlier" he bows. "No need to bow. We would feel the same if the situation was switched. What is important is for us to work together to defeat King of Despair" Sarah said. "Now I'm going need you all to leave so I can find where our guy is" Sarah said. "But I'm tired" Jake said. "Jake stays. the rest of you leave. Why don't you three go train together" Sarah smiles as she pushes them out. She then slams the door on them. Jimin laughs and smiles. "She reminds me of my sister. She would do the same thing with Jungkook" he said. "Do you have a picture of her?" Felix asked. "Yeah, I do. I have her as my wallpaper" he pulls out his phone and shows them. BangChan and Felix both smile, seeing the young girl. "Her name is (Y/N). She was a tough girl. I kinda regret not being strong enough to protect her. I feel like it's my fault" Jimin said.

Felix pokes BangChan and signals him to do this thing. The older boy sighs and uses his power to create an illusion. Jimin's eyes widen when he sees you in front of him. "(Y-Y/N)?" He calls out. Jimin turns over to BangChan and smiles. "Thank you" he smiles at them. "(Y/N)? Is that really you?" They turn their heads to see Jungkook now breaking into tears. "Wait! Jungkook, don't-" but it was too late. He runs towards the illusion, trying to hug you but the illusion disappears. "It was a illusion" Jimin said. "Im sorry. It's my fault" BangChan apologizes. "Don't. It's my stupid fault. She's dead" Jungkook said. "Was she your girlfriend?" Felix asked. "No...I never got the chance to ask her our property but I did have feelings for her" Jungkook answered. "He had this huge crush on her. She would always start a fight with him" Jimin giggles.

"Let's head to the training area before Sarah comes out with her machines and have us as her dummies" Felix said and the four boys head out. Back inside the room, Sarah looks over at Jake who is already asleep. She smiles as she covers him with a blanket. She stretches her arms and walks back over to the laptop.

"Cant wait to meet you,
Kang Taehyun"