f i v e

CHAPTER FIVE:

CHAPTER FIVE:

Taehyung's brother wanted to drop you and Jimin off but you declined, saying that you had someone already picking you two up. Jin seems nice but you still can't trust him since now he decided to show himself to you and Jimin.

The two been at Taehyung's house multiple times but never saw Jin. "Tae, why don't you invite over to our house on Saturday? I have no meetings and we can get to know each other more" Jin suggested, making his younger brother smile.

"Can you?" He asked you and Jimin. The two of you looked at each other. Now that you and your brother are superheroes, you need training. "Um...I'm not sure. Jimin will text you if we can or can't" You answered. You heard a honk, signaling that your ride has arrived.

"Well, that's for us. It was nice to finally meet you, Jin. Bye Tae!" Jimin said. Your brother started walking to the car and you were just staring at Jin before walking away. Taehyung notices his older brother looking at you. "Dude, she's a high school student," He said. Jin chuckles. "I have no interest in her. She just looks familiar. Anyways, I'm not that old. We're just three years apart" Jin hits Taehyung in a friendly way. "

"Still...anyway let's go home! I'm so hungry I can eat a horse" Taehyung smiles.

-

You were sitting in front of Dr.Choi who wanted to learn more about you and Jimin. "Jimin and I were born on October 13, 1995. It was a Friday and we were born around 3 am. People believe that's the time of the devil and that Friday the 13 is an unlucky day. I believe that we were cursed by the devil himself. That's why we have this power" you said.

"Tell me about your power, (Y/N)" Dr.Choi said.

"My curse is the ability to use blood. I can use my blood to make any weapon I want. My blood is poisonous so with one small little cut you're dead. I can also use other people's blood which won't be as deadly as my blood" you explained.

"And since there's blood inside the human body, I can control the way the blood flows inside your veins. I can make anyone by puppet" you said as he writes everything you said in his book.

"Fascinating...so have do you avoid getting cuts on yourself since your blood is dangerous and can form a weapon?" He asked.

"Jimin would do everything for me if it involves sharp objects. I also have to be careful with paper since you know papercuts.

"What's your brother's power?" He asked.

"His power is darkness manipulation. Basically create, shape, and manipulate darkness and shadows. Our power is meant for evil as you can tell. We were curse by the devil and he's making us as his children" you answered.

"Just because you have dark powers doesn't mean you can't use them for good" Dr.Choi said.

"I'll have Jungkook train you. Since we can't risk using your blood, I think its best if you focus on your combat skills. Meanwhile, I'll train Jimin since he's unable to use his power" He said.

"I believe you and your brother will be love by the people" Dr.Choi smiles.

"You're late, Hyung," Yoongi said crossing his arms as he looks at Jin who just arrived. "Stop acting like we're married. Taehyung was happy to see me again that's why I'm late" he explains himself.

"Why should you care about him? Isn't he just your adopted brother?" Yoongi asked.

"Even if he's adopted, he's still my brother. Anyways, why are you so angry that I'm late?" Jin spoke. Yoongi turns on the tv to show the news channel.

"Tonight, I'm here with RM and Golden who just defeated another villain. I have a question for you two. You know there are many villains out here in Seoul and it's just the two of you. Do you two plan on getting any new members?"

"Actually we do! We have two more people joining our team" Golden answers with a smile.

"So they found her before we could," Jin said removing his tie. He pours himself a glass of wine and sits on the couch. "I believe so. There hasn't been any more information about her" Yoongi said.

 There hasn't been any more information about her" Yoongi said

' Oh little heroine, you shouldn't be near us bad guys'