s e v e n

CHAPTER SEVEN:

CHAPTER SEVEN:

'Run...run and don't look back' you told yourself. The group of guys who are villains chased you down. They wanted to get rid of you since you're a new superhero. You're lucky that it was dark and you had a mask to cover your face or else they'll hunt you down.

You had to get back to the house but you had your sword and you can't be seen in public. "Too slow!" One of them appeared in front of you and punched you in the stomach. You groan in pain but didn't fall. You turned around and saw the others were still far from you. "Let's play," you said. You closed your eyes and tried to hear the way his blood is flowing. Once you do, you start controlling him.

"W-What are you doing?" He asked as you made him move towards his friends. "You're gonna fight them for me and if you die...oh well" you smiled at him. His eyes widen when he saw them near him. The man started punching his friends who were confused. "She's controlling me! Help me" he yelled.

They were about to march towards you when someone from the sky dropped down. "Touch her and I'll kill you," they said. "Y-You're..."

"Yes I am so leave now before end all of you" you let go of the man to run away with his friends. The stranger who saved you turned around and stares at you. You felt uncomfortable with him for some reason. "Thanks for saving me," you said.

"No problem. So you're the new superhero?" He asked.

"You could say that. Are you one too?"

"No, he isn't. Get behind me, now!" You saw Jungkook and Namjoon behind the stranger. You could tell it was them. You were confused but still listen because you were still uncomfortable with the stranger.

"That's no way to treat someone when they saved your new recruit, RM," the man said.

"There's a reason why you saved her, King of Despair. You want her dead like the others" RM said.

"what?" you whispered to Jungkook. He looks at you and pulls you closer to him. "he's the most powerful villain. stay by me and I'll be safe" he whispers back.

"Well, you're wrong. I won't hurt her. After all, she's new and isn't my enemy. You and Golden are" he smiles.

"Golden, take her home" RM demanded. Golden aka Jungkook nodded and lifted you up, running away from the scene, leaving RM alone with the villain.

-

Jimin and Taehyung were drunk but not too drunk. They realize that they left you alone and started looking for you. Taehyung searched inside while Jimin looked outside. He didn't see you but saw Gia with a guy. He closed his eyes and took deep breathes.

It took him months to move on but seeing her with another guy made him feel uncomfortable. "I must find (Y/N)!" He told himself. Jimin tries looking everywhere but he didn't see you. He tried calling you but you didn't pick up good.

He was getting worried but then thought you might have gone home without telling him. "Tae, I'm gonna go home. (Y/N) is probably there" Jimin said.

"I'm going home too. My brother can drop you off" Taehyung said.

"Are you sure? Isn't that too much?"

"You're my best friend. It's totally fine!" He smiles. The two of them waited outside, in front of the house, waiting for Taehyung's brother to arrive.

"He's here! Let's go" Taehyung said dragging Jimin. The two hopped inside the limo and saw Jin sitting there with a glass of wine. "It's nice to see you again, Park Jimin" Jin said with a smile.

"Just call me Jimin, Jin Hyung," he said.

"So it was only you two? What about your sister?"

"(Y/N) was here but she left early" Taehyung answered.

"I see... so did you two have fun?"

"Yeah. We're kinda drunk but not that much"

"What clothing was your sister wearing, Jimin~ssi?"

"A sweater and jeans, I think. Why?"

"Oh, nothing. I thought I saw here when I was coming to get you" Jin smiles.

'oh little heroine, you're in so much trouble'