Extras

AN: THIS CHAPTER HAS SMUT!!! ITS VERY DESCRIPTIVE, AND HAS STRONG LANGUAGE. IT INVOLVES KINKS (slight degradation, calling partners 'daddy') AND NAME CALLING!!

IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE READING THIS PLEASE CLICK OFF, IT TAKES UP BASICALLY THE ENTIRE CHAPTER.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, I WAS HORNY WHEN WRITING, YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!!!!!!!!!!

She was scared. What if it was Bakugou? They did have the same quirk. She had a crush on Bakugou? I mean, he was cute. OMG, WHAT IF SHE DID HAVE A CRUSH ON BAKUGOU????

Bakugou... would it be that bad?
YES, of course it would be that bad
He's... Bakugou
"Hm," she thought out loud
"Oi!" She heard him scream."I'm talking to you!"
She looked around and then in front of her, yes, she wasn't dreaming, he was talking to her.
"Oh-Why what?"
He clicked his tongue "goddamnit"
"What did you want?" She asked as politely as possible
"Mina wants me to ask you to talk to her, or some shit I don't know why she doesn't go to you!"
Uraraka giggled.
"Oh blasty," she thought out loud
At that point, Mina had gotten close to them.
"What?" Mina asked
"Excuse me?" Katsuki said
"Did - did I say that out loud?" She laughed nervously
"How did you know that?" Mina said,"that we call him blasty?"
Did Mina know?
"Is he?" Ochako asked "Wait how do you know?"
"We play games together, him Kiri and I!"
"And vity..." Katsuki mumbled "fuck"

The realization that Vity was Ochako had hit him like a fucking truck. I mean... it was obvious. But.. he was friends with Vity. Uraraka was friends with Deku. Vity was cool, and funny, and badass. Granted so was Ochako.

Actually. come to think of it they had a lot in common.

Wow. He was an idiot. I mean... If shitty hair didn't know it was cuz he's stupid, so Bakugou wasn't surprised.

The fact that mina didn't know was a little weirder. She knew everyone's business. And she was closer to Uraraka.

But.. he was the closest to Vity.

Every now and then, they would call and just ramble.

Though....

Sometimes, their horny teen side showed a little too much. To say that all of their calls were innocent... would be a blatant lie. And to say he didn't get turned on by the idea that those calls were with Uraraka... would also be a big fucking lie.

He didn't know how to react. She knew, but she didn't know the others knew, so she just realized it on her o-

Fuck. That call last night. Oh fuck.

I mean. Who else in the world called people extras. Its a signature baku-move.

He didn't know how to react. He was shocked, a little bit angry, pretty happy, kinda horny, and absolutely panicking.

So he did what any reasonable human would and fled the scene.

He was not in the mood to endure that situation.

See, to Katsuki, Ochako was the hottest in class.

Just thinking about her, and her curves, her FUCKING ROUNDNESS.

GOD her thighs. FUCK HER THIGHS.

He did, indeed, want to fuck her thighs.

NO! NO BAKUGOU! YOU ARE NOT ABOUT TO POP A FUCKING BONER BEFORE CLASS

He almost blasted to the boys bathroom.

He was a hormonal teen boy. He could get hard from absolutely nothing. But Uraraka... he could fucking die if she ever even breathed too close.

............................................................

Fuck he felt like a perv.

But.. she wasn't innocent either.

And FUCK that just made it soooooo much hotter.

Knowing that he was probably the only one that had ever made her beg to cum. He was probably the only person who got to hear her whimpers and know that he made her feel like that. And he didn't even have to touch her.

Did she want him as much as he obviously wanted her?

And it's not just her body.

Uraraka was nice. He would call her a nerd if she actually did well in exams. She was always basically riding Deku's dick.

Well. no.

He knew vity was a virgin. He also knew she was a horny perv.

The first 'explicit' conversation was started by her.

She had said something. About how much he liked his voice. Something about the fucking vibrations or whatever.

She fixated so much on that that he joked asking if that was her fucking kink?

She didn't say no.
In fact, she said something like.

"Not specifically, but your voice does have a... special effect on me.."

"What? are you wet? huh?" He had teased, testing the waters. He could fall back on the excuse that it was a joke. It was a joke, actually, but if she responded positively, "Are you getting turned on, princess?"

Then she moaned.

Oh, fuuuuck, that moan.
She sounded so sweet.

"God, you sound needy, baby." He would take the moan as a green light. If she wanted him to fuck off, she could hang up. And he was positive she would. She would take no shit from anyone, especially not him.

"fuuuck, yes, daddy." And the moan that followed, with the wet sounds that her mic picked up however lightly.

He could've passed out 'cause all the blood from his head rushed straight to his dick.

"A daddy kink too? You're a kinky fucking whore aren't you?"

He could keep the tough act for a little while, but as the wet sounds got louder, and her moans followed he could only whisper praises to the girl making him short circuit.

............................................................

THAT

That was Uraraka?

HOLY FUCK

..................

Now, finding balance in the cum painted door to the bathroom stall he realized.

"I'm fucked"