You're gravityqueen?- unfinished

BEFORE YOU READ! GIVE ME WRITING IDEAS I DONT KNOW HOW TO FINISH THIS AND I NEED YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS AND OTHER IDEAS FOR ONE SHOTS!

  Ochako got her headset out at three am in her dorm.

She joined her favorite game's discord to see who was playing, a certain rocky had posted a code a second ago, she asked if she could join, as polite as she was always.

"Don't fucking ask just join no one cares" a certain guy named fvcku had typed.
"Well fvcku" she answered
"What?" He asked
"You're one of the dumb ones I see"
"F*ck off gravitybitch"

She was slightly offended, she was known as gravityqueen in the game, the number 8 player in the games history, she'd never heard of fvcku, maybe he was new?

When she joined the game she didn't join voice chat, she explained it was too late where she was, she didn't want to wake up her neighbors.

But she regretted that decision, she saw as they sent memes in the chat while she was left clueless as to what those contexts that made them funny. Next time she'll join. She friended said rocky to see when he'd join again.

...

Next night, a little bit earlier, she joined a game hosted by one unkown pinky, when she did join vc she saw rocky was there. They talked while the game loaded for all of them, it usually took a while.

"So, how old are y'all?" Pinky asked "I'm fifteen".
"Oh I'm fifteen too!" Uraraka answered.
"Ha kiddos" fvcku continued.
"Shut up you sound twelve" uraraka scolded him as if he were actually twelve.
"Umm I'm actually a year older than both of you" he said, acting like a twelve year old.
"You don't act like it" pinky responded
"Hell yeah pinky!"
"How should I call all of you?" Rocky asked, his voice sounded familiar, and now that she was thinking about it pinky's did too.
"I'd rather you call me vity, for gravity"
"Is your quirk something with gravity?"
"Lol yes" she laughed, had she said lol out loud?
"OH MY GOODNESS that's so cool, can you fly?"
"More like float, though I do get motion sickness sometimes, I'm training on that"

Uraraka was new at UA, so was everyone, it was their first year, first week even. She had brought the only thing of value she had, her pc.

"Well in rocky!"
"Then I'm pinky!"
"What are you?"
"I don't do nicknames"
"You had mentioned you quirk was explosions right?" uraraka asked
"Yeah and?"
"Blasty it is then" uraraka concluded
"WHA-" someone muted him
"It's starting!!!" Rocky screamed.

They played for hours, that day and the next.
She loved being with rocky and pinky, Blasty.... not so much. He was very mean. Not really her vibe.

AHHHH I DONT KNOW HOW TO KEEP GOING BUT K HAVENT POSTED IN A WHILEEE SOOOOOO GIVE ME IDEAS.
I liked this concept, as always if you like it but there's something off you can rewrite the idea yourself, if you want to credit go off