Detention

"WHAT A BASIC TITLE" yeah I know don't @ me.

-------------------

"BUT HE WAS ABOUT TO PUNCH DEKU!" The brunette complained.
"WELL YOUR BOYFRIEND DESERVED IT" the blond punched back verbally, a low blow considering she had already been rejected by the green-haired boy.
"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND FUCKER" she immediately covered her mouth, Aizawa looked at her and whispered: "detention, you two, get along"

After class they met in the same classroom they always went to and were forced by Aizawa to stay and talk, which none of them thought of doing, up until the silence became too much for Katsuki.

See, Ochako grew up in a calm household, so chaos made her uncomfortable, she wasn't used to it. It was exactly the opposite for Katsuki, to him, silence either meant his mom was really angry or his dad was disappointed, not happy things.

So our beautiful boy's reaction to past trauma is, as always, scream.

"Holy mother of gods, what was that?" Ochako squirmed.

"I hate it" He growled.

"If you hate being here so much you shouldn't have tried to punch Deku".

"I don't hate being here, I hate silence"

"Oh!" Ochaco was confused, she liked silence "Why?".

She couldn't help but ask, she was a curious girl and truly wanted to get to know him better so she can understand why he hates her friends and why he acts as he does. He, on the other hand, hated people trying to be closer to him, but he didn't mind her.

It took him a while to accept that he was actually attracted to any human being and knowing that human being was Ochako Uraraka broke him. He, as did everyone else, knew she had a crush on Deku, she would never shut up about how she admired him, what nobody knew is that she spent nights lying awake thinking of how curious she was of Katsuki.

"It sucks ok"

"That kind of answers my question"

"Since when do you care anyway?"

"I always care, with everyone, you just don't care to notice"

Of course he did notice, he fucking loved how much she cared, he admired how strong she could be and how much vulnerability she was able to show.

He huffed and looked away blushing, avoiding her adorable stare. She, while he wasn't looking, moved to the seat right next to him.

"Katsuki"

"What?" He faked annoyance

"I want you to know something"

"What is it?"

"I really admire you, I want to be like you, I love your determination, your drive, your passion everything about you is admirable, and well... I thought since we're trapped together nows as good a time as ever to tell you I think, I THINK I MIGHT Have a tiny, minuscule, very small crush... on you"

He was dumbfounded, jaw wide open as his eyes, she got so nervous she continued.

"I mean, I'm not asking you to correspond me, you don't even have to say anything I... just wanted you to know, and I kno-"

He grabbed her by the waist and closed the distance between them.

His tongue started pushing for her to open her mouth, when she did she felt so good she moaned onto his lips and they curved into a smile as he separated them and made her stand up, just so she could sit down again, this time on top of him.

Maybe that wasn't a great idea, blood started rushing to his dick.

"Fuck" She moaned, that was it for Katsuki he grabbed her by her waist and that kiss was the most passionate, he grabbed her ass with one hand while his other hand looked for her chest.

Her moans became more breathy and joined his deep ones when her shirt was lifted, she tugged on his pants and he followed, unbuttoning his pants and moving his boxers.

"Hooooly shit" Ochako moaned as she saw what lied in front of her, he wasn't huge but he was big, she could take him, or at least she thought she could, he was significantly bigger than anything that was ever in her, but she trusted herself.

He tugged her panties to the side, and she tried holding back just a second so they could talk.

"Katsuki"

He looked at her weird. He was endeared to hear her call him that. He got close to her ear and said...
"I'm gonna make you moan my name till you're crying tears of joy"

"I have to tell you something"

"What is it angel face?"
She felt her core burn at the nickname.

"This would technically be... you know, my first time?"

"Oh well baby your gonna love this"

She giggled sitting immediately on top of his dick, before she could scream Katsuki kissed her.

Their moans filled the room and eventually they finished

Katsuki started laughing, blushing too even when he realized she had actually cussed at him and then she was all up on his dick, riding it like there was no tomorrow.

"Holy fuck your pretty" he said leaning in for a new kiss, she kissed him back and said
"You're not half bad yourself"
He spanked her and continued "Don't be a bitch"

That last kiss was all they needed, they cleaned themselves up as best as they could just in time for Aizawa to get back in the classroom.

"You can leave" was all he said.

"Shall we go to my bedroom?" he asked
"Well why not?"