Te Amo

This is a continuation of the I love yous, read that one before this one 

She left the room thinking on what she just did,  she just carnally cheated on her boyfriend. I mean, it wasn't emotional, right?  She didn't like him, right?

She shook her head and kept on walking.

-Deku, we need to talk- She said as she finally found him

-We need to break up- He said when he saw her

-What?- She was confused but glad he felt the same- I mean, I came to ask the same so I'm glad you feel that way-.

-It's just, I haven't had much time for training since we're together and..-.

-Yeah, same!- she nervously blabbered- totally-.

-Great- He innocently smiled- Glad we're still friends!-

--------------------

She ran away from him right back to were Katsuki was.

-Hey Chee..- He was interrupted by the door slamming and Ochako slamming herself onto him.

-Woooow what?- He nervously laughed as he said it.

-Guess who just got dumped- She smiled onto his lips.

-I don't know.. is it- He lightly spanked her and grabbed her butt- your cute little butt? well, not little but you get the point-

- You pervert- She giggled.

They kept on kissing, it getting steamier and steamier. 

She pushed him onto the bed and got on top of him, rubbing her hips against his now hard dick.

-Fuck- He moaned -Holy shit Ochako-

She just giggled as he tickled her calling her for what she was, a tease.

-I'm not a tease, if I keep my gig up- She kissed him, grabbing him intensely.

-Your gig, what are you now?- He said insinuatingly laughing deeply until she bit his neck -Ow you bitch- They both laughed.

He kept on laughing as he realized she had left a hickey.

-Sorry Bakugou- she giggled.

He pushed her onto the other side of the bed and got on top of her. Her laughs stopped as he attacked her neck leaving four visible marks.

-Call me Katsuki- He kissed her neck and put his hands under her shirt squeezing her chest over her bra.

-Nghh-Her moans muffled by her hand on her mouth. She was ashamed and scared, what if someone found out she was fucking Katsuki in one of the school dorms. I mean... she would be proud, someone got to his cold grinch heart, and it was her. She felt so special and happy, she loved Katsuki, she loved loved Katsuki and she couldn't keep it to herself.

-Katsuki-

-Yeah-

She sat him up and got next to him and whispered on his ear

-Te amo-

And in perfect pronunciation, he responded

-Yo también te amo-.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYYOOOOO

itsa me chann. please comment on ideas for the next chapter you'd like to see.

adfojba;wbfioa;wrbg byeeee 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻 🌻