Delicate

They spent their entire lives thinking if that thing they couldn't control would stop them from being the heroes of tomorrow.

(Authors note: Uraraka's quirk will have some changes as it did in the first chapter)

--------------------------

"Please don't touch me" Ochako calmly said.

"Uraraka, are you okay?" Deku asked.

"Just leave me alone"

"Please tell me what's wrong-"He continued "I can help!"

"Leave her alone" Mina wrapped her arms around Ochako.

"Mina you too"

"Oh! right"

"Ochako are you bleeding?" Mineta the creep joined in the conversation.

"What do you mean?"

"You know how once a month your lady parts start bleeding" he grossly spat out "Is that going on?"

"Was it so hard to ask if I was on my period?" she asked and then Mina followed "That was the grossest description of a period I have ever heard, maybe because it was you"

"Come on Ochako it's just us!" Deku tried calming her down.

"Get away from me!" She yelled, moving a step back tripping on her shoes using her quirk not to fall yet still having someone grab her.

It was the one and only Shouto Todoroki. With his cold attitude and hot body.

"Let. Me. Go" she said coldly

"Ok" he let her go she stayed floating for a second

When she finally stood up correctly Deku said "Uraraka san, what is going on?"

"You don't care"

"I do" he contradicted getting closer to her.

"You. Don't. FUCKING. Care. so leave me. THE FUCK. Alone"

Everyone was in shock, she wasn't the one to curse like that, she said the f word once in the past but almost no one heard it. But that's not why they were in shock. Her backpack, the one she was holding, was floating in the air compressed into a ball. They knew she could make things float but... this?

"FUCK!!" She yelled sitting down on the floor aggressively her backpack falling with her.

"Okay, everyone! Sit down" All Might yelled.

They had a normal class later, though, Uraraka did not pay attention to a single second of it.

She stared directly at her desk for the entirety of the day. When it was finally time to train she said she felt sick, so she skipped that (they weren't gonna waste recovery girls quirk in a tummy ache), her training buddy of the day was not happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OI!! URARAKA!" He yelled while walking down the hallway "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

He got to her door and violently knocked. When he finally stopped he realized the door wasn't locked. So he opened it to find a crying Ochako with things floating around her.

"What the fuck round face?"

She was crying so loudly he was surprised he hadn't heard her.

"Get out of my room" she said grabbing a pillow off the air and throwing it directly at him.

He, after getting hit by the pillow, took it from the floor and threw it at her.

"Don't be throwing shit at me round face cause you'll have it thrown back"

"Just leave me alone" She said with no power in her voice

"Not when you're like this, get better and let's go train"

"I can't train like this"

"Like what?"

"Look at me!" She yelled " I've no control over my quirk I've had for ELEVEN FUCKING YEARS"

He was quiet for a second and as he was about to speak she said
"And just earlier this week I found out my quirk isn't zero gravity, it's effing gravity in general!!" She softened the tone of her voice "And I have no control over it"

"I feel like a kid" she continued "I still can't believe how powerless I feel with this much power, it's taking control of me, I feel like a danger to society, I am NOT a hero"

Katsuki sighed and got closer to her kneeling, the things in the air slowly falling to the flor
"Hey" he said with a bossy tone of voice "I get it, you know how many times I felt like I wasn't hero material"

"No?"

"All my fucking life, there's much you can do about it like, realizing how great a hero you can be"

"You really think that?" She asked tearing up.

"Ochako" he said as soft as he could, which still wasn't actually soft "Look at me"

She looked up, teary brown eyes looking into his fiery ones.

"You're the most badass person I know, don't beat yourself up for nothing, this isn't the pink cheeks I know"

She couldn't take it any longer, she pulled him onto her, kissing him before both falling to the floor.

"Thanks Katsuki" 

he looked at her confused for a second before kissing her again.

"You're welcome" he whispered in her ear

we all know what comes next

Give me ideas on what to write!! -------->

I know, I know "Uraraka can only decrease the amount of gravity in a thing". suck it, this is my own au in which she can also increase gravity and she's scared of herself, boom, feels, angst and shit.